• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] Argentina v Australia in Mendoza (04/10/2014)

The hell was Hooper doing? You're side is collapsing, you're the skipper, and you chargedown a player arse first.

Argentina knock the ball one. Great tactic by them :)

It is wasting a crap load of time here.

Reminds me of Canada vs. Italy in 2012. When Buydens went off with a broken leg, Italy actually benefitted from their own knock ons as Castro schooled poor old Doug Wolldridge.

Wow what a schoolboy error from Alexander there ... ouch

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Can't wait for kovana to come on now and tell is how pathetic the Pumas are LOL!

FACK YES WE ARE NOW ALL THOSE "WALLABIES BY 40" COMMENTS???????? :bananarock:

For having by far the best scrum in the championship I do believe they deserved that win. Even if it was a bit dodgy.

Anyone else notice the clock? It jumped 30seconds and then another 20seconds :D

ARGENTINA WIN!!!! It was only a few weeks ago that people on here were claiming they didn't deserve to be in the Rugby Championship.....

Good work Argentina nice to see a win.

Didn't see the game so can't comment on that but finally a win.

ARGENTINA WIN!!!! It was only a few weeks ago that people on here were claiming they didn't deserve to be in the Rugby Championship.....
i suppose now it will give them a head's up for the next year.

ATLAST.png

Congrats to there team. Would anyone agree that Argentina are the worst rugby fans? I guess we will never know how much the laser affected Foleys kick but I can assume a laser that affects aircraft is not nice to have in your face when your kicking in a high pressure environment.

Latest posts