• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby Final: Waratahs v Crusaders

but you WILL though. You will witness the Crusaders' doom, muaha ha...ha....ha....sorry, feeling lazy atm...

You are an evil prophet.

Congrats to the 'Tahs! Well-deserved win, actually. And a great game, too.

das

Game over. The best side this season (and in the final) won.

Well done to the Waratahs.

Michael Cheika has now coached a team to the Heineken Cup and Super 15, I'm trying to think but is there any other coaches who've done that? I'd say he'll be an international coach in the not too distant future.

I'm very happy! Thanks Tahs! Thanks Cheika! Thanks Rugby!

that last penalty ruined a fantastic game.

Latu fell at McCaws feet, McCaw went for the ball completely legaly and latu held it penalty should have been awarded to the crusaders.

apart from that what a fantastic game

You are an evil prophet.

Congrats to the 'Tahs! Well-deserved win, actually. And a great game, too.

das

*pathologically lazy evil prophet. I'll accept that label, yes.

All-Blacks are going to make sure they stuff the FKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........THAAAA FKKKKKKKKKK, out of the Wallabies in a couple of weeks. :D

The only Superugby game I've watched throughout this year but I was cheering for the Tahs from the start of that game, incredible match! I love seeing Richie cost his side the match, few better sights in rugby than that.

Latu fell at McCaws feet, McCaw went for the ball completely legaly and latu held it penalty should have been awarded to the crusaders.

That's OK. He was playing the ball on the ground in the previous ruck so it balanced it out.

Yep Tahs deserved the win. You could clearly see the hunger in them for the win which I thought the Saders lacked at the start of the game.

That was a great game ! How close was Foley's penalty at the end, must have scratched the paint work !!

Haha didn't ruin it for me!

Saders only have themselves to blame. two points in front with four minutes to go and what do they do.... KICK THE FECKING BALL DOWN FOLAU'S THROAT....AGAIN! When you are in that position the only tactic should be
PICK AND GO

Latest posts