• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby Final: Waratahs v Crusaders

Saders back line functioning better without carter.

I barely log back on, and the Crusaders are actually AHEAD...just, wtf...

And what about the dirty tackle by Nadolo???!

Honestly losing carter is not the loss it would of been 3+ years ago. Slade is a way underrated flyhalf imo.

Tom Taylor coming on is the big issue.

I thought it was 50/50. Didn't see his foot on the ground, helped by the fact that his boots are black so made it hard to differentiate from the shadows.

Looked like it may have been against the post - not sure (as in, I can't remember at 6:45 in the morning) if touching the post makes the player in or out.

(Just looked at it in super-slow motion, and it does look like it's against the post, and the post is laying on the ground along the white line, covering it, and a bit into the in-goal area. As his foot comes down it looks like his toe just might scoot under the post and touch the white line, but it happens so fast and there's so much 'clutter' right there (the post, the tackler, etc) that it's hard to tell whether his toe is actually on the line, or held up by the post. It will be an interesting bit of footage (and call) to analyze if the Crusaders win. If they lose no one will really care one way or the other.

das

Very well worked try there. Should be a cracking last 15 minutes.

Great try AAC!

As big as skelton is he is not effective at all - so slow and his hitups have no power in at all.

Ashley Coopaaaahhh !!
Well done Tahs...imminent strike, finally happened.

As big as skelton is he is not effective at all - so slow and his hitups have no power in at all.

that's not true. Maybe he's not super dynamic today, but I've seen enough from him to know that's just not true.

FARKING jourbert! All these BS penalties! Just hates the Tahs the ****

Latest posts