• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby Final: Waratahs v Crusaders

50:50 calls all going the way of the Waratahs.

50:50 calls normally go the way of the dominant side.

The Crusaders will be happy to go into half-time only 7 points behind. They have been completely outplayed so far. They are finding it a bit harder this week playing against a side that has actually turned up! They have been dominated up front (and looked in trouble in the few scrums that they had), have been cut apart in the backs, and have made a number of basic errors. They are certainly not out of the match, but they will need to make big improvements if they are going to stay with (or overtake) the Waratahs in the 2nd half.

Good first half by Tahs against the mighty Saders

ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1406975561.284433.jpgCome on boys! Great fort half but the Crusaders are strong finishers. We need to keep doing what we're doing.

**** I'm gonna party hard if we win this thing!!

GO THE TAHS!!!!

it's true, it's so very true...I remember my first...well actually I barely do, but just for the sake of this reply, you know.

Allez les Waratahs !!! Well honestly they're both beautiful teams and I enjoy watching one just as much as the other. And the other just as much as the one (God, such eloquence...). But I'm biased as I'm randomly generally pro-Aussie. I think I just like the blue they wear, but I'll never admit it's something that ridiculously petty of course.

Really? It's such a bland sort of blue...somewhere between a soft 'baby boy' blue and a spring sky sort of blue, but flat, no depth to the color at all. It's sort of like a harsh robin's egg blue....if the color was mixed by a heavy-handed pre-teen. I prefer an exciting electric blue, or even a deep sky blue...even a royal blue. The traditional Windows blue isn't too bad...if you're running Windows. Not very fond of navy blue now that I think of it.

Anyhoo...I really prefer red.

das

50:50 calls normally go the way of the dominant side.

The Crusaders will be happy to go into half-time only 7 points behind. They have been completely outplayed so far. They are finding it a bit harder this week playing against a side that has actually turned up! They have been dominated up front (and looked in trouble in the few scrums that they had), have been cut apart in the backs, and have made a number of basic errors. They are certainly not out of the match, but they will need to make big improvements if they are going to stay with (or overtake) the Waratahs in the 2nd half.

Saders is only 7 points below, then is a small moral victory for them but they lost Carter (HUGE loss) and Nadolo tonight is a disaster so far

I reckon the TMO got that wrong....

Great conversion by Slade.

I reckon the TMO got that wrong....

I thought it was 50/50. Didn't see his foot on the ground, helped by the fact that his boots are black so made it hard to differentiate from the shadows.

Latest posts