• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] South Africa vs. Australia in Cape Town (28/09/2013)

This could be humiliation for the Aussies...............but what a match in prospect next week when the AB's come to town!!!

Great rugby by the South Africa but that was woeful defensively. So many wrong decisions being made out wide once again.

OK both teams decided to switch to ping pong a little bit....bored with Rugby atm.

Hooper is a brilliant footballer but should stop making a habit of making dangerous tackles.

OK, Saffas happy with "my countryman" there ? Yellow card Aussies...

Not wanting being tackled like that to disrupt his usual rugby MO Elizabeth was straight into the scrap

Fourie Du Preez having a great match as well so far. Distribution exceptional.

Bad call. In my opinion Etzebeth jumped.

Should've been a penalty only.

Bad call. In my opinion Etzebeth jumped.

Should've been a penalty only.

Agree but that should have been a red not a yellow......he led with the elbow, pushed in the face and knew what he was doing!

Agree but that should have been a red not a yellow......he led with the elbow, pushed in the face and knew what he was doing!

There is a case for that. In order to make the contact to the Aus player with the forearm, he had to actively place his left arm in a position where a standard wrap tackle is impossible, ie: effectively inside width of the Australian rather than outside.

Latest posts