• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Australia vs. New Zealand in Sydney (17/08/2013)

Even with the tries this is a pretty meh game

I think that one thing is has shown is that the new scum laws, properly officiated, have the potential to make a huge difference to the time the ball is in play.....

The wallabies are bringing the AB's down to their level aswel which is the only thing keeping them in the game.

I agree I blame the Ref as usual i think he set the tone with some ridiculous penalties early on.

The wallabies are bringing the AB's down to their level aswel which is the only thing keeping them in the game.

RtgCOHx.jpg

Thing is they have not been properly officiated.

With respect, perhaps you should watch a game including the AB's with both eyes and should certainly have seen the Mpontpellier v Toulon match last night!

I do not thnk that Joubert has done much wrong.....

I mean he shouldn't have come off his wing, should have stayed on Ben Smith

Sorry just seen the replay from the corner flag camera and can see where you are coming from.......JOC should have stayed on the winger!!

Ben Smith, Cruden, nonu and Smith are having an awesome game. Glad that at least this year i can watch some games live. I do miss Jimmy Cowan however.

so, the blacks getting 50 today ?

It should be 22 nil if it wasnt for all the bullcrap penalties and officiating so yes we will get close to 50.

Christ sakes aussie hasnt even looked like scoring a try other than the soft genia one.

It should be 22 nil if it wasnt for all the bullcrap penalties and officiating so yes we will get close to 50.

Christ sakes aussie hasnt even looked like scoring a try other than the soft genia one.

I suppose that that was not a penalty against A Smith then...................?

mehh....6 point game, buddy.

Now I think McKenzie will enter Quade Cooper like impact player

Have your previous 400some posts been this good? I can't wait!