• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Australia vs. New Zealand in Sydney (17/08/2013)

Was it straight? :) cmon, Smith put it to second row againd and it was no hooking.

It's frustrating as a Wallaby enthusiast. They're right there in the game, but will miss on little fundamental things. AB are a bit clumsy too at times...but a good game.

I would love the Aussies to win...............surely the rest of the world is against the Abs as they are too good!!............but there is such a difference in finishing between the two teams that I could not/cannot see them doing it.

That last try shows where they are and, Yoe, the game was over as a contest before half time and the ABs should score their 50 but, in rugby, who knows.....bring Cooper on and he could win the game but it is seriously unlikely.

The AB's bench also has the beating of that of the Aussies...............

The AB's are lightyears ahead of this wallabies side guys admit it.

and yet it was a 3pt game just a few min. ago in the 2nd half..AB's making a lot of silly, fundamental mistakes themselves, score isn't a coincidence.

Jesse Mogg played a bad game, he doesn't deserve to start the next game

wowww....what is this, 5 tries to 1 ?

You know what I always say...."You can't win, if you don't TRY" (ho ho ho ho.......oh god that's just aawwwwwful...)

and yet it was a 3pt game just a few min. ago in the 2nd half..AB's making a lot of silly, fundamental mistakes themselves, score isn't a coincidence.

Thats right we've been woeful in the first 40-50 minutes. You cant tell me that this AB side playing to there potential wouldnt put 60+ on this weak sauce wallaby side. They are that bad.

wowww....what is this, 5 tries to 1 ?

You know what I always say...."You can't win, if you don't TRY" (ho ho ho ho.......oh god that's just aawwwwwful...)

Thought Kuwait was dry?

Thats right we've been woeful in the first 40-50 minutes. You cant tell me that this AB side playing to there potential wouldnt put 60+ on this weak sauce wallaby side. They are that bad.

You should change your name to Rudyard Kipling....................................

Latest posts