• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Argentina vs. New Zealand in La Plata (28/09/2013)

Didnt think id say this but put Barrett on Cruden needs a wake up call.

The other day I said that Barrett equals Cruden and some were angry with me, I don't think there is much difference between them

Springboks will hate us for conceding that last try... Bonus point at the last minute.

Pumas dissapeared on the second half, but mostly I think because the All Blacks played so well. Deserved bonus point for the ABs

Congrats to the ABs, but at least the Pumas gave them a run for their money.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot..

JUSTIN MARSHALL!

Errr...I mean...

BEN SMITH!

;)

das

The other day I said that Barrett equals Cruden and some were angry with me, I don't think there is much difference between them

Im not sure about that. IMO Cruden at his best is pretty hard to go past. Im yet to see Barrett link more than a couple of decent games together and his defence is pathetic atleast cruden will put his body in way if he cant stop the guy Barrett's efforts are weak.

But why they didnt give Barrett and Barlow more game time in this match is beyond me.

Well, I would be "happy" if not were for that last try.
I don't know why they were trying to run it from their own 22 in those conditions. In fact every time they tried to run it tonight they made little ground and got turned over. It wasn't the night for it. A BP loss is never fun but it beats the 54-15 loss from last year.

I never understand why the smaller sides ever bother to take 3 points against NZ or South Africa. Surely, if you play against NZ, you have to assume that they are going to score a minimum of 3 tries against you and therefore you can't waste rare attacking opportunities by only taking 3 points at most. You've got to go for tries! It's this theory that smaller sides should try and do like the big boys and take 3 points from penalties instead of being aggressive, which means that we rarely see upsets in the World Cup.

Looks like the Springboks have a lot to do next week, then. When was the last time the All Blacks even conceded four tries? The last time I can think of is Ireland way back in 2010 at New Plymouth (66-28).

TKB was terrible though. Probably the 4th-5th best halfback in the country. He stifled almost every attacking opportunity in that second half.

I disagree I thought tkb was a very good injection off the bench. Was snappier then smith, and gave the abs quicker ball and more ergency. Smith was very slow today

Well, congratulations All Blacks, nice to see you play good rugby in my city again.

(As for the Pumas they need a coach, you know my opinion on that)

Latest posts