Club or Nation
Barbarians
Wales.png
Versus%20Eccellenza.png
England.png

Venue: Millennium Stadium
Date: Friday 4th February 2011
Kick Off: 7:45pm GMT​

This shall be an interesting match. I will predict Wales gain a win here. 33-26...

If the Welsh win they could easily do a Slam. If the pick up any momentum they'll be the most dangerous team in the tournament. So an English victory would do nicely :D

Dropping the ball has been a vital part of English rugby since 2003 hasn't it?:p

Although I think Wales have a good chance of winning the Six Nations, I see England winning but a very close match and a potential draw.

Shane and North out- That's our most poetant attacking weapon and our new wonderkid missing. Think England losing Foden and Youngs and you're half way there. Mind you, Halfpenny should be back, as should Roberts (And possibly Gav) so that's something.

Wales win this, they could win the 6 Nations and the World Cup. That's how big this match is. (Note 'could')

What is North out with?

Banned by the IRB. Too much power for one individual.

I still wouldn't rule Brew, Harries, or James out based on the one game they each had, and you still cannot forget Prydie or Fussell.

Gethin might be out, he needs surgery for his calf issue.

What I'd like to see

15 Prydie/Evans/Priestland (Byrne isn't up to it anymore, we need a WC fullback)
14 Halfpenny (Starting 14, even over North)
13 Henson (12 by nature, would have to adapt to 13 for Roberts, but could do so)
12 Roberts (The dream centre pairing)
11 Take your pick
10 Hook (Not a 15, 13, 12, Sorry Wellies)
09 Phillips (Improved over the duration of the AIs)
08 R Jones (Who else have we got?)
07 Warburton (Improving with every game)
06 Lydiate (Best 6 in Wales)
05 AW Jones (Form slowly improving)
04 Davies (Best SR in Wales)
03 AR Jones (No reason needed)
02 Matthew Rees (Captain)
01 Paul James (Solid in scrums. No Gethin, but who is?)

16 Owens
17 Andrews/Bevington/Mitchell (We need at least one young prop for the WC)
18 Evans (Improving after injuries, who else is there?)
19 I'd say Martyn right now, but Faletau is promising. Not JT though
20 Rees/Knoyle
21 Tovey/Priestland (Don't kill me CyRil/Cymro)
22 Depends on who starts and who is 21. Jonathan Davies is possible, as he can cover centre and allow Roberts/Henson to fill anywhere in the backs)

Gaahhh, when will people realise that Brew, whilst good at ML level (this season) is not up to International standard.

Latest posts