• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2006-2007

Whiness released a statement on Saturday evening.[/b]

Yes, he released a statement condemning soft-lad's petulant post-match jibes.

Yeah the OOT thing was pretty lame...I'd have edited it out but the edit button wasn't there.

Can't believe no-one chinned Henry for his smug ****-taking yesterday after Arsenal scored.

The arrogant poser and, as we all know, a flat-track-bully.

so whos the player of the season so far??
Ronaldo and Drogbar seem to be fighting it out for that ***le at present.

being a biast man utd supporter i will have to go with C.Ronaldo

Even a non-biased fan has to give it to Ronaldo, even if he's still the most hated man in the country.

Even a non-biased fan has to give it to Ronaldo, even if he's still the most hated man in the country.
[/b]

Personally I'd give it to Drogba....purely for the period where he was dragging the team along in his wake when they'd all lost form.

The main reason behind Drogba's good form however has been Shevchenko taking up all the defenders time, leaving Didder all the space and time he could ever want.

Ronaldo has done it all on his own... I'd even consider him for world player of the year TBH.

The main reason behind Drogba's good form however has been Shevchenko taking up all the defenders time, leaving Didder all the space and time he could ever want.

Ronaldo has done it all on his own... I'd even consider him for world player of the year TBH.
[/b]

I have to say I'd rather be playing with an out-of-form Rooney than an out-of-form Shevchenko.

You'd assume everyone's favourite Evertonian has been taking up at least as many defenders as our Ukrainian buddy.

I despise the man but I would be tempted to go with C. Ronaldo. ALthough to be fair Drogba has been absolutely awesome as well.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I have to say I'd rather be playing with an out-of-form Rooney than an out-of-form Shevchenko.

You'd assume everyone's favourite Evertonian has been taking up at least as many defenders as our Ukrainian buddy.
[/b][/quote]A-ha! But the out of form Evertonian has still been giving it the beans while the out of form Ugaslavian had done f-all.

Speaking of which;

Mourinio walks into a ugoslavian hotel one evening and gas a quiet drink in the bar. After a short while 3 Ugo women come out to him.

"Can you sign this?" one girl says as she pulls out out her left breast".

"This is no problem" Jose says as pe put's his signature on on the wobbaly woman bit.

Next, a second girl coms up, lopping out her right boob saying "can you sign this?"

Again, Jose being the stud that he is say's "this is no probolem" and places his signature upn the devine lady lump.

Next comes up a third girl who hithes up her skirt and says "Can you sign..."

Jose cuts her of and says "No, no, no... Last time I signed a Ukranian c*** it cost me thirty million!!!!!"

I thank you.

I despise the man but I would be tempted to go with C. Ronaldo. ALthough to be fair Drogba has been absolutely awesome as well.
[/b]

What puts The Drog on top for me is the willingness to run out of position and hold up the ball...plus his tracking back, tackling and defensive work have been tremendous. This is not to say that Ronaldo is having an awesome season though.

The reason I have gone with C. Ronaldo is the sheer improvement. Last season he had all the tricks in the book with no end product. Now he has all the tricks in the book with total end product.

im a fan of C.Ronaldo but his play acting still hasnt improved.
i thought he might have turned the corner in that aspect. but since christmas it seems as if hes gone back to normal.

<div class='quotemain'> ronaldos acting's been better this year as well!! [/b]

He's still a diving little gobshite.

[/b][/quote]

Although no worse then anyone else these days - Instead of being a champion diver he's now down there with Robben and Gerrard.

Drogba's cleaned his game up well though.

Ronaldinho is the biggest Diver in the World, just had to touch him and he was down...

from: http://www.eurosport.com/football/premiers...to1099792.shtml

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has launched an attack on Premiership rivals Manchester United and Arsenal.

The outspoken Portuguese boss labelled fellow countryman Cristiano Ronaldo a 'diver' and poked fun at Arsenal's youngsters' inability to pick up any silverware.

"This is a season in which United have had no injuries and every player is fine to play," complained Mourinho. "They go to the Champions League and have a disallowed goal for the opponent and their goal is 'that' goal.

"They go to Fulham and it looks like they deserve to lose and they win. They play at Tottenham, it's 0-0 and Cristiano dives. They get a penalty and win 4-0. It looks like everything is on their side but that's football.

"I didn't see the Fulham game to be fair, but the information I have is that it was completely undeserved. It's a game they could have lost and, in the end, they win it."

Mourinho believes Arsene Wenger is under less pressure at Arsenal although he appears to have forgotten the Gunners' FA Cup final win over Manchester United in 2005.

"Arsenal have great boys," he added.

"But I wouldn't be sad if a club gives me three, four, five years and tells me: 'You don't need to win. You can lose Premiership after Premiership, and you have three, four, five seasons to build'. I wouldn't be sad.

"Since I arrived, they have won nothing. Since we are at Chelsea, they lost Premierships, they lost the Charity Shield to us, they lost the Carling Cup to us. I don't think they are winning a lot.

"Absolutely brilliant young boys, manager top, [a] team with a great future. But they didn't win."[/b]

what tripe... ive been feeling sorry for this ****** for the past month after the way 'sugar daddy' roman has been treating him lately. but after reading this he is a deadset ******...

i could understand if chelsea were dominating the premiership like last year but the fact they are 9pts behind at the moment makes him look like a real idiot...

i think the clown needs to be reminded that a sign of a good side is that they win when they are not playing too well..

any thoughts...

Latest posts