• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2006-2007

Chelsea havent shown any interest as far as I am aware... they are also not the only club with money... and personally I dont think he is a player that would be considered by Chelsea.

It sounds exactly like the type of player they're interested in, Arnesson has been busy scouring the youth teams around Europe looking for talent, it's worked for Arsenal so now Chelsea are on the case.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was us, as John Arne Riise has been utterly awful all season long.

Robbie Savage is out with a broken leg....well isnt that ironic..Ha.
[/b]

Footy does like it's pantomime villains nowadays...he might be a knob but he not the evil ******* people like to think he is.

Devil's advocate Stuey

(I just have a soft spot for players from that Leicester side, Heskey excepted)

Savage always provides some comedy moments....

and also another fav of mine who I have missed this season is Jimmy Bullard... some quality comedy moments last season!!!

Lucas Neill is also out for 3 weeks with an injury. Ah well. Gobshite.

In other news, Liverpool seem set to clinch the signing of Javier Mascherano.

Savage always provides some comedy moments....

and also another fav of mine who I have missed this season is Jimmy Bullard... some quality comedy moments last season!!!
[/b]

Yea i miss bullard, he was such a good player last year. How about another USA boy Clint Dempsey over there at Fulham.. hope he does well.

Kuyts goal vs west ham was on sportscenter this morning!!

Have never seen that before.

Lucas Neill liked his career.. you know what happens when they go to liverpool..

Bale has opted out of Joining Spurs and is going to decide his future in the summer...

Javier Mascherano has been cleared by FIFA to play for Liverpool if he signs on an 18 month loan deal. Just waiting of Premier League Clearance now..

Also Liverpool Moved with 2 points of Chelsea last night although Chelsea play tonight. Crucial couple of games ahead for Liverpool.

Dubai International Captial have pulled out of their takeover bid for Liverpool, something about a problem with not being able to make a formal offer to shareholders. I'm sure there'll be more on this.

Well its official the Liverpool Board have made us a Laughing Stock in front of the whole world...

Transfer Window has 2 hours to run and still no news of the Mascherano move to Liverpool either...

Well I am gutted over it...

As you probably heard stuey that our board has been saying how great DIC would be for the club, and they were slagging off Gillett and its now change to how great Gillett is for the club just cos of more money!!!

Well I am gutted over it...

As you probably heard stuey that our board has been saying how great DIC would be for the club, and they were slagging off Gillett and its now change to how great Gillett is for the club just cos of more money!!!
[/b]

I just think it's funny 'cause of all those rednoses who've been referring to United as The Rowdies etc etc for the last year.

Seems like an odd one just telling the richest man in the world you are putting his deal on hold while you explore a better offer.

Odd?

Make that f**king stupid!
[/b]

Generally liverpool are an extremely well run club...or at least they were until they let Chelsea get under their skin. Chasing dodgy Thai politicians and ******* off Arab billionaires in order to get a few extra quid seems desperate.

SB

Latest posts