• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2006-2007

That's only Mourinio playing his mind games again to unset the rivals. The only problem he has this time around is we've all heard it all before.

For example, he talks about divers when he fields Robben and Lampard every week, while the only bit of silverware that he can be proud of this season is the very same trophey he had the gaul to take the **** out of United for winning last season.

He 's an entertainer is air Jose! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
So if the Premier League follow the way that AFC Wimbledon got deducted points they should lose 30 points...
So I think we can safely say that West Ham are going down...

come on lets be having you you scouse ******** lol

only jesting

looking forward to a great match!!

but hopefully united pick up the 3pts today!!

league is our then i believe!!

Well i really do hope for a decent game and a nice win for the MIGHTY Liverpool...

For once I want to help Chelsea to win the league, and a win today will give them a huge helping hand...

gotta say.... hard luck to liverpool... we were extremely lucky to come away from that game with a draw let alone to get the win.

scholes got what he deserved... i was f***ed off when he was given his marching orders because a guy with his experience should not be pulling that type of **** at that moment.

keep your head up liverpool fans.... 2 positives...

1. Jose and Chelsea have next to no chance of winning the ***le now.

2. You guys have a bloody important game coming up this week. you guys are certainly alive and kicking in CL. knock Barca over!!!

I thought the analysis on Sky was quite pathetic when defending Scholes, he was only turning around to remonstrate with the referee, my arse he was.

Its Man United, suddenly all Sky Commentators go Biased towards them...

there are no positives out of this game in my eyes...

I would prefer Chelsea to Win the League than Manchester United... so that is noway a positive saying Chelsea dont stand a chance now...

All I say now is keep your heads up lads we are in a decent position to knock Barca out, especially with all the trouble that is going on there, 2 players sent off in the tie against Seville last night, and losing 2-1...

It's looking that way, no point in paying any heed to comparisons when United were 12 ahead of Arsenal and managed to screw it up, if anything that would spur United on even more. Bar Chelsea it's hard to see which 2 games United are going to drop points in.

Well they certainly have the luck that champions need and it kills me to say it...

Tevez has scored his first Premiership Goal for West Ham, A Free Kick against Tottenham

That West Ham game brought it all flooding back....the relief when your relegation threatened team suddenly get's their noses in front and the sick gravity of the sinking feeling as fate kicks you in the guts once again. To use Shankly's quote : the pure shared joy of the 'life' a goal brings and the collective panicked 'death' as the ball hits your net.

God I hate it.

Too many memories of the end of the season approaching and the games ticking by every point taking you inches toward the magic 40 point mark. The anger when the other strugglers nick some points. Too many afternoons stepped shuffling along Gwladys St doing mental arithmetic knowing each and every one of Coventry, Derby & Notts Forest's up-coming fixtures. Being in the bottom three going into the last day of the season, praying for charity.

Always feel for clubs in that position. Wouldn't wish it on anyone (anyone who hadn't gloated over my own suffering that is).

I know it's only a game, my Mum said so week in, week out when I flopped into the house. I know the 'suffering' of sports fans is nothing compared to all the real, real suffering in the world but forgive my flippancy...we are all sporty types so I'm sure you can emote.

Duh d'duh, d'duh duh Andy Johnson! Duh d'duh, d'duh duh Andy Johnson!

efc__1174243946_aj-cele-400.jpg

Last minute winners against g14 opposition do wonders for the soul. It's a grand old team! More importantly it's a grand old team that's took four points off both Arsenal and the RojoMierda.

not bad for a small club :p
[/b]

Yeah imagine how many we'd have won by if they'd have come to Merseyside with a team made up of kids and reserve teamers! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Crunch time now...stupidly tight at the top and bottom.

Shaping up into a tremendous season.

Agreed.

It's squeaky bum time. Watford and West Ham are almost down but the other relegation space is a battle royale!

Agreed.

It's squeaky bum time. Watford and West Ham are almost down but the other relegation space is a battle royale!
[/b]

It's horrible being down there...try telling any of that lot 'It's just a game!'. I am truly thankfull for every year we avoid that malarkey.

One more win for us and we have Champions League Football again..

And you blues are looking rather healthy their in the European Spot

One more win for us and we have Champions League Football again..

And you blues are looking rather healthy their in the European Spot
[/b]

3 from 5 plus an intertoto spot. Personally I think Spurs will overhaul us. We can't really hope for much from Utd(H) and Chelsea(A).

If you don't show Evertonians the league table I think most of us will agree it's been a pretty disappointing season. We've just been consistent in taking the lead and then playing defensive football to hold onto it...Apart from the small fact we are 5th with, across the board, the best stats outside the big 4 it's been a season of lost opportunities. It's lacked the sparkling performances & last-minute thrills and spill of 04/05. The fact that we've had no fit full-backs all season has hamstrung us I think. Two injuries to Cahill has cost us too.

Anyway I've said it before and I'll say it again...the UEFA cup is cack. Until UEFA become bothered about it I'm certainly not going to. Just proud of the team...it's ace when they do that to me. I love loving Everton.

I must admit a Gap has been shown this year in the league, when you consider that between the top 4 they have a Goal Difference of 150!!!

and the closest to one of the Top 4's Goal difference is Everton but they are 10 behind Arsenal...

If Liverpool had a better start to the season away from home then I believe we would of been serious contenders, but we just don't seem able to fire at the right times, but it is getting better... I am pleased with our Goal difference, which is based on our home performances.. scoring 35 at home and only conceding 5 goals... thats good going really..

But I really do feel that something needs to be done to bridge the Gap in the premiership... if a team like Bolton or Tottenham could break the top four on a regular basis then there may be the chance of a change... but it seems that Everton and Spurs have a good season then slide at the beginning of the next season...

Latest posts