• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The legendary TRF SUPER 14 fantasy division

<div class='quotemain'>
Anyone else having problems joining the division? I got put in 0 as did one or two other names I recognise from this forum?
[/b]

Are you in a division with the name O?

Just click on the settings tab on the top right and find 'change division' on the new page, you'll find a little drop down menu with millions of divisions, look for The rugby forum S14, the password is rugby.
[/b][/quote]

Sorted :cheers: Cheers mate :bravo:

Vambo's Riversiders are go!

aww my username doesn't show up on the division... or is that how its supposed to be?

aww my username doesn't show up on the division... or is that how its supposed to be?
[/b]

Howzit mate, normally you only appear once you've picked a player but to be safe just double check you are in the right division - The rugby forum S14 - password rugby

Whatsup lads, I am in. It is going to be my first time watching the Super 14 from the Northern Hemisphere. It shall be interesting. Team name is Springboks Needed - piggy backing off my 6 Nations team name - anybody know how to change it? Cannot find it in the change settings options.

Whatsup lads, I am in. It is going to be my first time watching the Super 14 from the Northern Hemisphere. It shall be interesting. Team name is Springboks Needed - piggy backing off my 6 Nations team name - anybody know how to change it? Cannot find it in the change settings options.
[/b]

Welcome annd good luck, if we simply went by name you won't really luck. :)

You can only change your team name if you opened another account.

I've joined the TRF division, as Transivanian Dream.
Cheers!
[/b]

Excellent, as the only two Stormers supporters in the league I think it is time to kick some ass! Has anybody noticed the absurdly low price of the starting scrum half for the Crusaders? He is only valued at about $580,000... Anybody know how long Ellis is out for?

Hey what gives Barend Pieterse scored a try and it was not registered resulting in me missing my 3 try score bonus and 100 points off his score.

Hope they correct this mistake or I will be bleak thats 200 points!!!!!!

Hey what gives Barend Pieterse scored a try and it was not registered resulting in me missing my 3 try score bonus and 100 points off his score.

Hope they correct this mistake or I will be bleak thats 200 points!!!!!! [/b]

They are normally pretty good at sorting out mistakes they make - I'd imagine it will be sorted out by them within the next few days... not that you really need those extra 200 points!!!

Congrats on an excellent start to the comp :bravo:

Whoop!!! Just got the 200 points they cocked up on :lol: 11th in the World rankings after round 1 :ph34r:

Whoop!!! Just got the 200 points they cocked up on :lol: 11th in the World rankings after round 1 :ph34r: [/b]

It looks like we've just swapped places, mate. B)

Best of luck, mate, a game is only as good as the ones who play it!

That being said, if I go down, I go down in flames :p

Latest posts