• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Super 15

Wow, i just checked my team... not long to go. And there's 29 teams!!! this is gonna be awesome, although i've never done this before so i hope i don't get poned! :D

Yep, this is gonna be real nice I think.

GO THE CANES!!!

Guys this is like sking off course you know its out of control so you just sit back and enjoy it! 29 teams this season is going to be crazy. I apologize for not being abale to lock down the league so we could see the match ups. On Wed. it would have let me cap the league at 21 or 22 teams but when I went in to cap it on Thursday the website must have been having issues because the team number setting was locked on unlimited. Don't worry though the web admin has said that if we end with an odd number they will put in a team call "Mr. Average" who will score the same of the average team through out the comp. Should make things very interesting if that happens. Watch for the new forum "Fox Sports Fantasy - TRF League" which I will start now to keep people update with the league. I will also post the opening draw when it released. Feel free to post any smack you wish lets just keep it rugby related so that everyone enjoys the season start to finish.

which one of these fantasy leagues are the best/most popular?

and also whats a good site to check the what players are starting in the fixtures?

Last edited:
http://www.superxv.com/ is a good site to check line-ups. Usually Thurs night and def. by Friday am they will show the starting line-ups for each team in their match preview. This is the site I use because it saves going to each teams site and is more up to date than Fox Sports AU which sometimes doesn't scoup the story if it doesn't have a Aussie team involved.

Toeava - Kirchner - Sweeney
Nonu - Horne
Steyn
Du Preez
Messam - McCalman - Kankowski
Horwill - Chisholm
Alexander - Sommerville -Du Plessis

i picked nonu, but not to gutted as kurtley beale was my captain, alongside drew mitchell.

You win some you lose some :/

Can't believe i overlooked Beale. But if i had known the Rebels would be committing 6 men to every ruck it would of been a no-brainer to pick the Tahs outside backs!

Yeah, but he'll probably end up missing some games on top of the cards...

Latest posts