• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Super 15

Keen, but you need to send me a league code?

Last edited:

Played that a couple of times but found that newbies had trouble getting into it and lost interest quite fast.

Also, it is very involved, the way they calculate each player's points and they make tons of mistakes which I find somewhat frustrating.

I would eb intersted in Testrugby.com. See they aren't up and running yet.

If the abovementioned are up we could create a TRF league in each as well.

Aight, sharing my team to start the day with a big smile on my face.
I do want to point out this is not my ideal team owing to a limitation of only 3 players of one team.
Muliaina- H. Gear- S. Anesi
SBW-Nonu
Cooper
Weepu
Elsom-Messam-Pocock
A. Williams-B. Thorn
O. Franks-Mealamu-Woodcock

Chavhanga, Umaga ( really wanted to have Umaga in my team) Rose, Smith, Thompson, Botha, McIntosh.
Players missing: Kaino, Nai nai williams, Whitelock, Masaga.

Aight, sharing my team to start the day with a big smile on my face.
I do want to point out this is not my ideal team owing to a limitation of only 3 players of one team.
Muliaina- H. Gear- S. Anesi
SBW-Nonu
Cooper
Weepu
Elsom-Messam-Pocock
A. Williams-B. Thorn
O. Franks-Mealamu-Woodcock

Chavhanga, Umaga ( really wanted to have Umaga in my team) Rose, Smith, Thompson, Botha, McIntosh.
Players missing: Kaino, Nai nai williams, Whitelock, Masaga.

I thought Weepu was out for a while yet? Otherwise I would seriously reconsider my own selections. I detect a lack of players from SA that might cost you some points. Then again I am biased.

Ranger - Huxley (K) - Ioane
Conrad Smith - JdV
Cooper
Weepu
Salvi - Vermeulen - Juan Smith
Thorn (C) - Matfield
Robinson - Polota-Nau - Owen Franks

Subs: Rod Davies, Umaga, Barnes, Khan Fotuali'i, Brussouw, Botha, Woodcock

come at me bro

I'm in. Hope you're all ready for an ass kicking :p

Ranger - Huxley (K) - Ioane
Conrad Smith - JdV
Cooper
Weepu
Salvi - Vermeulen - Juan Smith
Thorn (C) - Matfield
Robinson - Polota-Nau - Owen Franks

Subs: Rod Davies, Umaga, Barnes, Khan Fotuali'i, Brussouw, Botha, Woodcock

come at me bro

Well, Weepu might be playing? But I know for sure that the Stormers are going to be superfluous as they have a bye in week 1. FFS!!! Otherwise Jacque Fourie would be my 1st pick.

To give equal opportunity:

my team until the actual match-day line-ups are available:

Bjorn Basson - Israel Dagg - Kurtley Beale
Wynand Olivier - Ryan Cross
Patrick Lambie
Kahn Fotuali'i
Scott Higginbotham - Ryan Kankowski - Willem Alberts
Dean Mumm - Sam Whitelock
Ben Alexander - Salesi Ma'afu - Werner Kruger

Subs: Coenie Oosthuizen, Peter Kimlin, Karl Lowe, Will Genia, Quade Cooper, Ma'a Nonu, Julien Savea

Well I did win my university's Super14 testrugby competition last year ;) But this new one is completely different.

I thought Weepu was out for a while yet? Otherwise I would seriously reconsider my own selections. I detect a lack of players from SA that might cost you some points. Then again I am biased.

I was thinking of adding some Sa players, but as I only watched a couple of CC games my knowledge is rather limited. I was having doubts to or not to include Matfield and Lambie. But when it comes to locks there are too many to pick and I find Cooper besides a good kicker also a better overall player.
Based on what I have seen this year.

Hello everyone. Just thought I would let you know Fox Sports AU got their Fantasy Rugby up and running yesterday. It is not as nice as the SI one in regars to scoring i.e. I love SI having forwards trys worth more than backs. But it does not appear that SI has its head to head running for leagues. Fox Sports AU has the head to head for individual leagues and total points for world, state, and team comps. I played it last year and it made for a great super 14 season. I played fantasy baseball and football back in the US and this is the cloest thing to those leagues that I have found. In my opinion head to head makes for more fun because little things like a yellow card by a prop can make or break your week and head to head keeps you interested the whole season. unlike total points where in two weeks you can be finished for the season. Check it out if you want and if anyone starts a TRF league let me know cause I'd love to join.

Hello everyone. Just thought I would let you know Fox Sports AU got their Fantasy Rugby up and running yesterday. It is not as nice as the SI one in regars to scoring i.e. I love SI having forwards trys worth more than backs. But it does not appear that SI has its head to head running for leagues. Fox Sports AU has the head to head for individual leagues and total points for world, state, and team comps. I played it last year and it made for a great super 14 season. I played fantasy baseball and football back in the US and this is the cloest thing to those leagues that I have found. In my opinion head to head makes for more fun because little things like a yellow card by a prop can make or break your week and head to head keeps you interested the whole season. unlike total points where in two weeks you can be finished for the season. Check it out if you want and if anyone starts a TRF league let me know cause I'd love to join.

Yes this is awesome i played last year and this is the best fantasy rugby i could find,we so need to start up a TRF League.Yes im in.

Could you post a link?

Also, I see testrugby.com has had an overhall. 6Nations is up and running and I expect the S15 will be as well soon. It might be a bit of a drain of time but I think I am going to try out all the options. At least for this year.

http://superrugbyfantasy.foxsports.com.au/M/home.mc

I started "The Rugby Forum" league it's a head to head league with 8 teams qualifing for the finals. It has unlimited numbers as it goes for teams so everyone is free to join and see how you go. I won't talk smack because last year my 1 year old son's team won it and it he had a team of all Aussies throughout the season. I even finished below my 3 yr old who had an all NZ team. Hopefully I learned my leasson.
Your league code is : 1848-1982

Latest posts