• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Super 15

http://superrugbyfantasy.foxsports.com.au/M/home.mc

I started "The Rugby Forum" league it's a head to head league with 8 teams qualifing for the finals. It has unlimited numbers as it goes for teams so everyone is free to join and see how you go. I won't talk smack because last year my 1 year old son's team won it and it he had a team of all Aussies throughout the season. I even finished below my 3 yr old who had an all NZ team. Hopefully I learned my leasson.
Your league code is : 1848-1982

Cheers.

Just joined the league you created on SI stormer2010, my provisional team for round 1:

P.McCabe H.Gear K.Beale
S.Williams C.Smith
M.Steyn(k)
F.du Preez
R.Elsom L.Houston W.Alberts
V.Matfield(c) S.Whitelock
B.Alexander J.Smit A.Baxter

Subs: B.Daley J.Thrush J.Botes W.Genia D.Carter T.Carter R.Viljoen

joined scrummit 2 his league.
Really curious how things will turn out for me. :)

Com'on guys lets get more people to join spread the world....

Com'on guys lets get more people to join spread the world....

I agree how great would it be to have 10-15 teams in the league so not everyone makes the playoffs and there is a real fight for the finals. Last year was fun but when all the teams make the finals its not as fun because seedings don't make too much differnance

Sweet, I've joined your league... I've never done the fantasy thing before, hopefully i'm not too useless :D

The league is going great 11 teams thus far anyone want to set a limit or cut- off date or should we leave it open till the season starts?

Hi There, I've Joined Scrumit2 League
This My First Time In A Fantasy Rugby Comp, Hope I Do Well :)
My Team Name: RoughRiders 282

The league is going great 11 teams thus far anyone want to set a limit or cut- off date or should we leave it open till the season starts?

Just let it run im sure more will join in at the last minute,more the better:)

I see testrugby.com is also up but screw it, I am only playinf the Foxsports one and the TRF prediction game. Thanks for teh heads-up Scrumit2! Looks like its going to be an exciting season.

Next week, D-day, made some slight changes in my subs.
Should turn out well.

Last edited:
Next week, D-day, made some slight changes in my subs.
Should turn out well.

Yep im just chopping and changing at the moment trying to see what sort of team i can get and still have plenty money in the bank,i will do this right up to the cut off date.The bye weeks are the real test.
If its like last year you only get 4 transfers per week so don't have heaps of players from teams which are gona have the bye the follwing week lol...

After a long time spent chopping and changing, and a lot of sacrifices were made ( in terms of below standard subs) heres my team for round 1.
if any of my players are injured and won't play that ive missed, could you let me know.

Back 3 - Kurtley Beale, Isreal dagg, lachlan Turner
Centres - Sonny Bill Williams, Conrad Smith
Half Backs - Danny Cipriani, Will Genia
Back Row - Pierre Spies, David Pocock, George Whitelock
Second Row - Victor Matfield, Dannie Rossouw
Front Row - Siaa Fiaingaa, The BEAST, CJ van De Linde

subs (Digby Ione, Sterling Mortlock,Josh Valintine, Andre Pretorious, Victor Vito, Ross Skeate, N. Tialata)

After a long time spent chopping and changing, and a lot of sacrifices were made ( in terms of below standard subs) heres my team for round 1.
if any of my players are injured and won't play that ive missed, could you let me know.

Back 3 - Kurtley Beale, Isreal dagg, lachlan Turner
Centres - Sonny Bill Williams, Conrad Smith
Half Backs - Danny Cipriani, Will Genia
Back Row - Pierre Spies, David Pocock, George Whitelock
Second Row - Victor Matfield, Dannie Rossouw
Front Row - Siaa Fiaingaa, The BEAST, CJ van De Linde

subs (Digby Ione, Sterling Mortlock,Josh Valintine, Andre Pretorious, Victor Vito, Ross Skeate, N. Tialata)

Your best to just have nobodies on the bench and save your money,as you don't get any points for your subs unless one of your starting XV get injured.

My Team so Far

front row.John Smit, Cory Flynn, Tony Woodcock
2nd row.Kevin O'neill, Issac Ross
Backrow.Pocock, Latimer, Burssow
Halfback.Genia
Inside Backs.Kurtley, Beale, Digby Ioane Ma'a Nonu
Outside Backs.AAC,Hosea Gear,Rene Ranger

Subs.werner kruger,ged robinson,george earl,nasi manu,taniela moa,julian savea,jongi nokwe

i wait to the last day to finalize my team...

I think you get half the points from your players on your bench.

Getting confused now, which site is everybody going on the fox sports one or the sports illustrated one?