• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Pacific (2024)

Can't wait. 1705902455904.png vs Blues, Feb. 23.

Last edited:
Will Jordan out for the SR season.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/su...an-out-for-season/EEGKN4PWURGI5H53CY6FFIUGWM/

Anyone know where his shoulder problem stems from? I didn't follow the trials.

Guess this means Beaudy will get another crack at the AB 15 jersey too.
just saw that too....i was really hoping for a seachange away form BB

He's missing a fair chunk of SR so still hoping someone else has a bit of a breakout season and gets first crack at the 15 jersey, now is the time to start building for 2027

just saw that too....i was really hoping for a seachange away form BB

He's missing a fair chunk of SR so still hoping someone else has a bit of a breakout season and gets first crack at the 15 jersey, now is the time to start building for 2027
Yea likewise. I think by re-signing him NZR/Robertson made their intentions clear i.e. he would remain in the picture but as much as I love the guy, even his biggest supporters have to admit we haven't seen prime Beaudy for a while.

Sullivan looks like he'll get first crack at 15 for the Blues, but who else is worth keeping an eye on?

i dont think there is enough interest to even have seperate thread for each round so maybe we just stick with this thread?

c_ohc=51v_BgPsTd0AX8Cfu1Y&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel12-1.jpg

happy with that team, pretty much full strength and we should be targeting a good win against MP

c_ohc=M75euyDS8oEAX8DrC8B&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel12-1.jpg

i dont think there is enough interest to even have seperate thread for each round so maybe we just stick with this thread?
Yea this thread alone probably works 👍

On the Landers... really looking forward to seeing how Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens goes. Barely got a crack at the Blues which always felt like a waste. Glad he moved on and has an opportunity now.

On holiday with no tv but I'll be up with the play next weekend. Watched some of the preseason - the crusaders vs Munster and the games in Japan. Blues looking pretty connected in preseason so expect them to have a strong first three to four games before the rest catch up.

Fijian Drua vs rival Moana Pasifika in Round 2. 🏉 I can't wait.

Let's Go! 1709003386072.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately for us Drua fans, Moana Pasifika beat Fijian Drua for the first time ever. But it was a very exciting match! 👊

Latest posts