• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Super 15

I think you get half the points from your players on your bench.

Substitutions

Use the My Team page to select 15 players to form your team for the next round.

All substitutions will become active at the next deadline.

Your substitute does not score points. However, if any of your outfield players don't play in the round, one of them will automatically be replaced by your substitute, if your substitute played in the round.

Automatic substitutions are made at the end of the round, when all matches have been played.

TESTRUGBY divisions - Super15 & 6 Nations

http://superrugbyfantasy.foxsports.com.au/M/home.mc

I started "The Rugby Forum" league it's a head to head league with 8 teams qualifing for the finals. It has unlimited numbers as it goes for teams so everyone is free to join and see how you go. I won't talk smack because last year my 1 year old son's team won it and it he had a team of all Aussies throughout the season. I even finished below my 3 yr old who had an all NZ team. Hopefully I learned my leasson.
Your league code is : 1848-1982

Hey Scrumit, I've joined the league.

For anyone doing the Testrugby.com one too. I have created "The Rugby Forum" division over there too. This is for Super 15.
your password is: TRFrugga

In addition, anyone currently running in the testrugby.com 6 Nations can drop into the created "TRF Six Nations" division.
password is: TRFrugga6

All welcome to join, it's lonely in there :).

Ah, I see now that the subs don't score points unless a starting player is not playing. I got confused between other fantasy games. I'm talking about the Fox sports one. Cheers for the heads-up Lance2010!

LOL, guess I'm selling James O'Connor from the bench and buying a better lock.

The only thing with the players on the bench is imagine how miffed your gonna be if the bench player scores like 3 tries and the player you have in the starting line-up plays the whole game but gets no action.

Hey Scrumit, I've joined the league.

For anyone doing the Testrugby.com one too. I have created "The Rugby Forum" division over there too. This is for Super 15.
your password is: TRFrugga

In addition, anyone currently running in the testrugby.com 6 Nations can drop into the created "TRF Six Nations" division.
password is: TRFrugga6

All welcome to join, it's lonely in there :).

I joined 'The Rugby Forum' division on testrugby.com and the password worked but its empty (the division)?

Ah, I see now that the subs don't score points unless a starting player is not playing. I got confused between other fantasy games. I'm talking about the Fox sports one. Cheers for the heads-up Lance2010!

LOL, guess I'm selling James O'Connor from the bench and buying a better lock.

The only thing with the players on the bench is imagine how miffed your gonna be if the bench player scores like 3 tries and the player you have in the starting line-up plays the whole game but gets no action.

i feel ya on that with the subs having a great game but you get no points...

joined as well and will join testrugby.com also and invite my mates and players in my Superbru pool
BIG BAD FUN pool <--- c'mon join for the fun of it

Last edited:
Thank you so much to the members of the TRF League on Fox Sports. 17 TEAMS IS AWESOME. This should be an amazing comp. I have played Fantasy NFL and Baseball back in the US with Leagues this big and it makes the season that much more interesting. Last Year i did a 8 team league and the it wasn't that great because all but 2 teams made the finals but this year I'm geeked to have a true comp that mirrors the Super 15. Super 17! I will close the league down to new entries Thursday at noon (Australia - Brisbane Time) in hopes that that will let the season draw be produced prior to game time so you can see who you are playing head to head and start talking smack if that''s the route you wish to take lol. Once again thank you. If anyone like it might be cool to start a Forum just for our league so we can talk back and forth. The forum on Fox Sports is not as easy to navigate as TRF. Let me know if a Forum gets started and I promise to come on and take my licks like a big boy. If you are reading this and haven't joined PLEASE COME IN to the league a Super 18 would be cool. The more the merrier.

Decided to sign up too
Don't know a lot about Super15 players so ended up picking names I recognised from internationals/people talking on here (<--though that last one might backfire if I remember a name, but it's because people were saying how bad they are :p )

So I guess everyone is doing the fox sports one? Will register then...

So I registered but I have no idea how this thing works.

For all I know my team is absolute ****...The main selection criteria is that we have to pick players who are sure to play right?

My team

Connie Oosthuizen Hika Elliot Owen Franks
Jason Eaton Kevin O Neill
Frtiz Lee Duane Vermeulen Jean Deysel
Alby Mathewson Q Cooper
H Gear Juan de Jongh Conrad Smith Sherwin Stowers
Cory Jane

Subs: J Du Plessis Skipper Badenhorst George Earl Lei Tomiki T Kerr Barlow Waylon Murray F Fainifo

Last edited:

For all I know my team is absolute ****...The main selection criteria is that we have to pick players who are sure to play right?

My team

Alby Mathewson Q Cooper
Cory Jane

Subs: J Du Plessis Skipper Badenhorst George Earl Lei Tomiki T Kerr Barlow Waylon Murray F Fainifo

Just a tip bro,i see you got some stormers players in your starting XV.The stormers got the bye this week so you won't get any points for your stormers players:)

My team

Alby Mathewson Q Cooper
Cory Jane

Yes, get rid of your Stormers (Vermeulen and de Jongh) but only for the first round, players like Jacque Fourie and Andries Bekker are good calls from round 2.

Jean Deysel from the Sharks is also injured and won't be playing for a good while still.

Best to check the pre-match line-ups when they're out as well because I'm not sure Stowers will be playing.

PS: Coenie Oosthuizen and Hika Elliot are master strokes up front that I wouldn't expect a NH pundit to make. I have my hopes pinned on them as well.

I just saw you have Skiper badenhorst on the subs. He will be a sub himself and probably not the best pick if you can find someone at the same price that will be in the starting XV of his team.

I will set up a TRF Fox Sports thread and endeavour to post team line-ups when they become public so that you can check that your players are at least lined up to play and talk some smack in the process.

Last edited:
New Starting XV

Front row: John Smit,Cory Flynn,Tony Woodcock
2nd Row: Kevin O'Neill,Isacc Ross
Back Row: David Pocock,Tanerau Latimer,Matt Todd

Half back: Will Genia
Inside Backs: Quade Cooper,Digby Ioane,Ma'a Nonu
Outside Backs: Robert Fruean,Hosea Gear,Rene Ranger

Subs:Laurie Weeks,Ged Robinson,George Earl,Nasi Manu,Taneila Moa,Julian Savea,Henno Mentz.

$525k saved up in my bank also :)

Team is in, format is better than last year - looking forward

Just a tip bro,i see you got some stormers players in your starting XV.The stormers got the bye this week so you won't get any points for your stormers players:)

Thx I knew they had the bye but I somehow forgot ...
Yes, get rid of your Stormers (Vermeulen and de Jongh) but only for the first round, players like Jacque Fourie and Andries Bekker are good calls from round 2.

Jean Deysel from the Sharks is also injured and won't be playing for a good while still.

Best to check the pre-match line-ups when they're out as well because I'm not sure Stowers will be playing.

PS: Coenie Oosthuizen and Hika Elliot are master strokes up front that I wouldn't expect a NH pundit to make. I have my hopes pinned on them as well.

I just saw you have Skiper badenhorst on the subs. He will be a sub himself and probably not the best pick if you can find someone at the same price that will be in the starting XV of his team.

I will set up a TRF Fox Sports thread and endeavour to post team line-ups when they become public so that you can check that your players are at least lined up to play and talk some smack in the process.

Too bad, I like him.

Honored to know I am a "NH Pundit" ^_^
I've been following Hika Elliot for 2 or 3 years now...I was secretly hoping he wouldn't be picked for the AB so my team could lure him up north...Very very good player.
As for Oosthuizen, I knew I wasn't gonna pick lots of SA backs and at the same time the best props of super rugby tend to be in SA so it was kind of an educated guess.

Will change my team accordingly. Thx for all the advice.
New team:

Frtiz Lee Colin Bourke Jerome Kaino
Alby Mathewson Q Cooper
H Gear Gits Conrad Smith S Terblanche
Cory Jane

Subs: J Du Plessis Adam Freier George Earl Lei Tomiki T Kerr Barlow Waylon Murray F Fainifo

Action Details Points
Appearance For playing in a full game 4

For playing in a part of a game 2
Result Points For a Home Win 4

For an Away Win 8

For a Home Draw 2

For an Away Draw 4
Tries Try scored by Tight Five 14

Try scored by Loose Forward 12

Try scored by Back 10
Assists For a player directly responsible for setting up a try - usually the player who passes or kicks to the try-scorer 4
Kicks Conversion (kicker only) 2

Penalty (kicker only) 3

Drop Goal (any player) 6
Cards Yellow card -6

Red card (includes any yellow card points) -10

All players do and your captain gets double points

no, you have to choose a kicker and a captain
Only this kicker gets points awarded for kicks
Captain as lance2010 said get double point, so choose one likely to score tries

Noticed they also run a separate prediction game - http://www.udt.co.za/s15predictor/restricted/Dashboard.j

Is this for Fox sports? I know the Sports illustrated one has a dedicated kicker and captain. Sorry for being unclear in my question.

that was for Sports illustrated

I entered the Fox Sport one as well

cool, I now have 3 x score prediction games, (OzzTip, and SuperBru, Supersport.com)
3 x Fantasy leagues (Sports Illustrated, Fox and Testrugby.com)

hope my marriage is still sound after this season... but bought some sheep to keep the lawn in tact ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts