• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Wow that's my best week to date. I'll have 499 after the replacements are counted. I would have broken 500 had it not been for my decision to change my captain from Lambie to Moore :(. I think I've beaten Shaggy this week, not sure though, I'll have to check that.

If a glitch hadn't started Morahan instead of Guilford I'd have beaten you. Also if yoiu hadn't copied all my best players I'd be a few hundred ahead.

Wow that's my best week to date. I'll have 499 after the replacements are counted. I would have broken 500 had it not been for my decision to change my captain from Lambie to Moore :(. I think I've beaten Shaggy this week, not sure though, I'll have to check that.

SMACK! ... er I mean C-MAC! :D ... I got smashed by you good and proper! ... not even close ... well played my friend :)

Argh, i read on superxv.com that Quade Cooper was on the bench this week so i put Carter in!!! Man i would've have a freaken sweet score!!! if it wasn't for that! Haha Oh well, not too bad anyway... Thanks for the game Olyy :D

Bjorn Basson got 8 pts
8!
Disgrace!

I had Genia and Danie Rossouw score a 6 and -1 respectively, Nathan Sharpe played for 25 minutes and still outscored them both together!

Still racked up 450+ points though, so shouldn't grumble.

Not a great round from me but Cooper, Bekker and TPN saved my bacon in VERY close match. Danie Rossouw was no help; -1 after a 45 and 33 the last coulpe of weeks, sheesh.

Big congrats to Meek's Gold whom I see is topping the GLOBAL table after this week (going up from 2nd last week)! Best of luck for winning the big prize, mate!

I also just realized that the current top 7 in our league are assured of being in the play-offs withThe Tornadoes at 8 hoping for a win at any cost to join Vuvuzelas, Meek's Gold, Darwin's Warriors, Shaggy's XV, cmac95's losers, Stormer2010 XV and SH Trojans in the finals.

Chasing him (and cheering on Southern Strike) are Cuppers XV and Steyn by me who currently have a bigger points tally (than The Tornadoes) as well as Southern Strike, Hellfish, The Usual Suspects and Willekrugertuin who will have to win, hope Tornadoes loses his next match and have a big week to haul in the points differences on those above them.

Last edited:
LOL!!! The Tornados are finding there form at the tail end of the season boys!!! :p

Go the Tornados!!!

Big congrats to Meek's Gold whom I see is topping the GLOBAL table after this week (going up from 2nd last week)! Best of luck for winning the big prize, mate!

I also just realized that the current top 7 in our league are assured of being in the play-offs withThe Tornadoes at 8 hoping for a win at any cost to join Vuvuzelas, Meek's Gold, Darwin's Warriors, Shaggy's XV, cmac95's losers, Stormer2010 XV and SH Trojans in the finals.

Chasing him (and cheering on Southern Strike) are Cuppers XV and Steyn by me who currently have a bigger points tally (than The Tornadoes) as well as Southern Strike, Hellfish, The Usual Suspects and Willekrugertuin who will have to win, hope Tornadoes loses his next match and have a big week to haul in the points differences on those above them.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Apparently there are unlimited transfers in the playoffs, so it's really anyone's game (though I'm hoping to avoid playing Meek's Gold....). I've got my team sorted out for the weekend; initially I considered starting 4 Highlanders to finish the season on a high, but (probably wisely) decided against it.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Apparently there are unlimited transfers in the playoffs, so it's really anyone's game (though I'm hoping to avoid playing Meek's Gold....). I've got my team sorted out for the weekend; initially I considered starting 4 Highlanders to finish the season on a high, but (probably wisely) decided against it.

I have Vuvuzelas this weekend, so I don't expect to win that one ... I haven't looked at the table too closely, so i'm not sure if 52 points is enough to keep me in the top eight ... I hope so ... i'm really looking forward to the unlimited transfers next week

It's make or break time... if i lose this week i'm probably be out of the top 8 :eek:

Looks like the top 8 has been decided. Assuming there no major changes to points next week it should be:

Vuvuzelas v Cuppers XV
Meeks Gold v cmac95's losers
Darwins_Warriors v Shaggys XV
Stormer2010 XV v SH Trojans

I'm looking forward to my re-match with Shaggy... I'm hoping for a repeat of what happened when we met during the round robin :p

Urgh, I lost to SH Trojans but I guess with unlimited transfers its anyones game and with only 4 teams to choose from we are all likely to pick somewhat similar looking starting XV's. Those 50/50 chocies are going to be the deciders!

Oh and congratulations to Meek's Gold for TOPPING the GLOBAL standings!!

Urgh, I lost to SH Trojans but I guess with unlimited transfers its anyones game and with only 4 teams to choose from we are all likely to pick somewhat similar looking starting XV's. Those 50/50 chocies are going to be the deciders!

Oh and congratulations to Meek's Gold for TOPPING the GLOBAL standings!!

Erm, you beat me by 60 points. But your lack of confidence pleases me.

I am going to throw in a few suprises, just in the hope they have a one off blinder. However, this could all go pear shaped and I get a proper stuffing.

Well done Meeks Gold, shows how competitive this league was as he came second in it!

Looks like the top 8 has been decided. Assuming there no major changes to points next week it should be:

Vuvuzelas v Cuppers XV
Meeks Gold v cmac95's losers
Darwins_Warriors v Shaggys XV
Stormer2010 XV v SH Trojans

I'm looking forward to my re-match with Shaggy... I'm hoping for a repeat of what happened when we met during the round robin :p

Yep, it looks like you drew the easy match out of this lot :D ... you've got home ground advantage too (being the higher qualifier), so you should win :D

... anyway, i'll try and make a game of it ... be competitive, and play the whole 160 + minutes :D

Erm, you beat me by 60 points. But your lack of confidence pleases me.

I am going to throw in a few suprises, just in the hope they have a one off blinder. However, this could all go pear shaped and I get a proper stuffing.

Well done Meeks Gold, shows how competitive this league was as he came second in it!

Okay. Good. I guess. Still anyones game. I must admit I am curious to see who you see as surprises. I think I might have 1 or 2 'odd' picks myself.

Latest posts