• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Right, got my team sorted for the weekends game. Made a few changes, but am not overly confident... at least SBW isn't playing this week, so I won't make the mistake of picking him as captain yet again...

Right, got my team sorted for the weekends game. Made a few changes, but am not overly confident... at least SBW isn't playing this week, so I won't make the mistake of picking him as captain yet again...

Hmmmn ... given my ability to pick players that get injured, perhaps I shouldn't say who my captain was last week :D

... I actually couldn't field 15 starting players last week because of injuries the week before, and players having the bye ... despite using all four transfers

This week i'm up against Stormers2010 ... and I have 15 starting players! :D

Used my Wildcard this week... hopefully it pays off. My team is looking a bit unfamiliar :lol:

I've got Vuvuzelas this week so i'm gonna need a big performance!

Woops, forgot about this this week so I've got 5 reds/hurricanes in my squad, and SBW/Maitland/O.Franks/Delve who haven't/aren't playing

Hmmmn ... given my ability to pick players that get injured, perhaps I shouldn't say who my captain was last week :D

... I actually couldn't field 15 starting players last week because of injuries the week before, and players having the bye ... despite using all four transfers

This week i'm up against Stormers2010 ... and I have 15 starting players! :D

Looks like I might have suffered a narrow loss this weekend ... that's two losses in a row :eek: ... I don't think I like this losing habit! :D

... but I cry foul, how can you call your team Stormers2010, and not have any stormers in it! :p

... Congrats on a good game :D

Woops, forgot about this this week so I've got 5 reds/hurricanes in my squad, and SBW/Maitland/O.Franks/Delve who haven't/aren't playing

:lol: ... Do you have anything to say in response to those match fixing allegations that have been leveled at you Olyy :D

Looks like I might have suffered a narrow loss this weekend ... that's two losses in a row :eek: ... I don't think I like this losing habit! :D

... but I cry foul, how can you call your team Stormers2010, and not have any stormers in it! :p

... Congrats on a good game :D

LOL, looks like Adriaan Strauss pulled it through for me. The rest.... jeesh! Alberts -6, Pretorius -7, Sivivatu 0, Fruean 4!! Well, hopefully they do better next week. Yeah, I should have had a Stormer or two; Schalk and some of the others aren't doing to badly in fantasy rugby terms.

Right, I've got my team sorted out. Managed to finally pick the right player as captain last week (Messem), but he's out this week as the Chiefs have a bye, so I'm still not sure who to pick..

I'm up against Olyy's Awesome Team this week.... could be an easy week if Olyy forgets to change his team again ;)

Blargh, you're gonna do alright anyway: Blues, Chiefs, Rebels on bye weeks, and I've got like 6 players from those teams

Okay, my team is set to face the mighty Tornadoes. Not who i'd prefer in hlaf the positions at this stage but you only have so many transfers and I guess most people are in a similar situation with the Blues, Chiefs and Rebels all on the bye.

Hopefully I can continue my recent good run of toppling a couple of the league leaders.

Not happy ... my captain this week (Adam Thomson) is a late scratching in the Highlanders match

I am sitting in 2nd overall in this round at the mo, but the Red v Saders are still to play. But its great to see my name on Fox Sports anyway!!!!

I am sitting in 2nd overall in this round at the mo, but the Red v Saders are still to play. But its great to see my name on Fox Sports anyway!!!!

Great work mate!

Looks like the match between me and Olyy might be close. I've got a lead, but Olyy has 6 players from the Reds v Crusaders match (I've only got 3), so it's anyones game at this stage. My cause certainly wasn't helped by Adam Thomson pulling out just before kickoff, and me having no reserve loosies playing.... oh well, 0 points from Thomson is better than -2 from Dunning ;)

Annoyingly we've both got Carter (at captain) and SBW, so that's negates both of those players :lol:

Luckily Genia's doing alright, hopefully Owen Franks, Higginbotham and S.Faiinga have good 2nd halves

Edit: Franks and Faiinga gone, need Genia and Higginbotham to have have brilliant games now to close down the 30 or so pts :D

Last edited:

Latest posts