• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Yeah pretty decent scoring last week from my guys bar Ranger..

I am notoriously unlucky by most accounts ...ergo my signature displays what I am not to be known as :(

Yeah pretty decent scoring last week from my guys bar Ranger..

I am notoriously unlucky by most accounts ...ergo my signature displays what I am not to be known as :(

Hmmn ... I'm not so sure :D ... think you are trying to suck me in to a false sense of security ... I haven't been that lucky myself with my players in the last few weeks, with injuries etc ... hehe, Darwin was suggesting players I should select, so that they'd get injured for the world cup :)

... anyway, good luck, it should be a good game :)

What a close match with Lucky 7 ... very close in scores but I have a reserve to be counted yet.

... lucky for me I bought Wyatt Crockett this round, or it wouldn't even have been close - I think I might have the match, but either way, thanks for the game Lucky 7

Woop woop,
I'm officially better at this if I forget about it for a week :lol:
Beat "Cleats Align" despite still having two Bulls in my team, with one of them not getting subbed (Wynand Olivier, as Julian Savea was my bench guy who also didn't play)

What a close match with Lucky 7 ... very close in scores but I have a reserve to be counted yet.

... lucky for me I bought Wyatt Crockett this round, or it wouldn't even have been close - I think I might have the match, but either way, thanks for the game Lucky 7

That was painfully close I thought I had you :p
Yeah Crockett was unbelievably good fantastic purchase ...I am now 100% sure you can see into the future :p

Got my team sorted out for the week. I was considering having an all Crusaders back three, but decided I needed to pick a Highlanders player in my starting lineup!

Mines sorted too ... a bit of a challenge to field a starting XV :)

Had to do quite a few switches this week with Waratahs, Force and Sharks out

Replace Beale with Carter, so hopefully he makes it past the warm up this week!

Had to do quite a few switches this week with Waratahs, Force and Sharks out

Replace Beale with Carter, so hopefully he makes it past the warm up this week!

I hope so too. I've also got Kade Poki (who pulled out last week just before kickoff), but I've made sure I've got a reasonable player (who is playing this week) on my bench to cover Carter and Poki should either (or both) pull out....

Last edited:
Ok Cuppers XV, I hope that your ready for a sad weekend!!! Haha :) Here we go boys, i'm gonna crawl my way up the leaderboard!!!

Completely forgot to do my transfers this week...We'll see how it goes...

Traded him out the other week when they were on a bye week....

Last edited by a moderator:
I spotted they were playing the rebels this week...who are horrific on D out wide so ..I thought to myself..."I will buy him" ...greatest managerial decision of my life.

I spotted they were playing the rebels this week...who are horrific on D out wide so ..I thought to myself..."I will buy him" ...greatest managerial decision of my life.
Good call. I was considering Oliver, but didn't think he would have high scoring game twice in a row....shows how much I know!

I actually had a pretty good week, but it would have been much better if I had picked Messem as my capatin, as I had originally planned to, rather than SBW (who was my lowest scoring player this week!).

Good call. I was considering Oliver, but didn't think he would have high scoring game twice in a row....shows how much I know!

I actually had a pretty good week, but it would have been much better if I had picked Messem as my capatin, as I had originally planned to, rather than SBW (who was my lowest scoring player this week!).

Lucky i was gona pick SBW as my captain then decided to put Messem in and scored big time:)

DC was my captain, so I got an alright amount of points from that

Luckily I was against the average this week, so the fact that my prop got -1, one of locks and one of the wingers didn't play didn't count too much against me :lol:

My points are alway good but it seems that whoever i select as my captain decides to play crap or gets injured!!! Flippin SBW lol

Might have to use my wildcard next week!

I done ok but picked Spies over Higginbotham....the man made 3 tackles in the entire game???? A whole 2 points scored by the big man.:mad:

Also had Elton Jantjies on the bench who had a blinder, but hey.

Latest posts