• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Yeah, there are a few people in the same boat... I'm just glad that there aren't too many of my players having a bye... My backline looks very different this week, hopefully thats a good thing!!! Toeava's my captain this week so he'd better have a BLINDER!!! :D:D:D

Yeah, I've got a starting 15 just ... how many of them are going to play for the opposition, by scoring negative points, or will last only 4 minutes on the field, is yet to be seen :D

i got the Average team this week so looking to get back on the winning track.

Didn't think I had a great round (not helped by Mitchell breaking himself, and me picking Toeava as my captain), but looking at the scores it doesn't look like anyone had a particularly high scoring round. I'm not sure whether I'm going to win my match against Hellfish - I'm leading by 18 points, but he hasn't had Maitland's points added, as points reserves get aren't calculated until later. Maitland may well get 18 or so points as well, as he looked good when he came on (he made at least one big line break, going through 2-3 tackles...).

Despite having 2 players not play, and Mitchell go off early on still managed to get 315pts :)
100 or so ahead of "Usual Suspects" atm, not sure if there's more points to come yet

Despite having 2 players not play, and Mitchell go off early on still managed to get 315pts :)
100 or so ahead of "Usual Suspects" atm, not sure if there's more points to come yet

Not bad eh... I lost Drew Mitchell, Brad Thorn, and Andrew Taylor was replaced vy Jane at the last minute...But I still got 322 pts...

I think i've sneaked home against "Steyn by me", but it's hard to tell because there's a lot of reserves in play that haven't been counted yet, plus his captain was SBW who is still showing as having not played

... a bit like last week with one of my players contributing negative points, and one more broken player (Mitchell)

I think i've sneaked home against "Steyn by me", but it's hard to tell because there's a lot of reserves in play that haven't been counted yet, plus his captain was SBW who is still showing as having not played

... a bit like last week with one of my players contributing negative points, and one more broken player (Mitchell)

If you are going to continue to break players, could you please refrain from selecting New Zealand players in future.... I would recommend selecting Will Genia and Quade Cooper every week though ;)

If you are going to continue to break players, could you please refrain from selecting New Zealand players in future.... I would recommend selecting Will Genia and Quade Cooper every week though ;)

:lol: ... that's not very nice Darwin ... not that I like to see any player badly injured ... Drew Mitchell this week, and Colin Slade last week ... my Crusaders didn't even get any benefit from that :)

... I have been considering selecting Genia, and if I selected Cooper, he would probably miss tackles, kicks, and give away penalties, and be my player that gets negative points :)

... Just want to point out that I did have Dan Carter (and Mitchell) in my squad for several weeks before they got injured ... and I don't plan to select Ritchie McCaw

Looks like I picked up a win ... thanks for the game Steyn By Me :)

... I've got Cape Storms this week ... a Stormers fan by any chance? :D

Got my team sorted for the week.... not a bad looking team if I do say so myself (now just watch me lose... ;) )

Yeah, i've got my teams sorted... but it might be a bit of a flat week i think.
The Highlanders defense could shut down the Blues attack, The Crusaders backline doesn't seem to fire as well without Carter and the Sharks vs Stormers should be pretty tight. Although the Reds should thrash the Hurricanes and i think the Cheetahs will beat the Brumbies... (hopefully Pretorius has another blinder!!!)

Looks like I got the win this week ... thanks for the game Cape Storm :)

Well that's a lost round for me, and I also got booted off the Fantasy Cup...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu was certain i won it !!! then I get pipped by 2 points uugghghhhhh

Let's see ... who have I got this week?

... Hmmmn ... Lucky 7 :D

... I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire all his shots in the previous rounds or does he have some left?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.

... you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Just changed my team and checked last weeks score lost to olyy and out of the top8 for the first time better get winning again.

Let's see ... who have I got this week?

... Hmmmn ... Lucky 7 :D

... I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire all his shots in the previous rounds or does he have some left?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.

... you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

5568765167_9d930ecf56.jpg

However...I have brought in a few new guys and touch wood they fare better than my "superstar" transfer Ranger did last week :(

5568765167_9d930ecf56.jpg

However...I have brought in a few new guys and touch wood they fare better than my "superstar" transfer Ranger did last week :(

Yeah, I think both our teams scored almost the same last week, so it should be a close match ... i'm not that confident either, but hoping my new guys score better than the guys I got rid off

Latest posts