• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Blues - Stormers in Auckland (20-05-2011)

Terrible missed tackle for that second try - should have leveled the guy, but he didn't even touch him

Great bit of individual skill though, and Aplon is looking great too

Edit: Now there's the Rokocoko that we all love! Got flattened at the end of that run though

Amazing! Just 5 minutes after I stop watching and log on to rant. LOL. Hopefullt they can turn it around.

I shall continue to stop watching and won't even check updates till 12h00!!

Lol, can't be fun being a stormers fan if they only score and play well when you're not watching!

Oof, who saw Joe getting SMASHED in the tackle then?!?! BOOM! And after he broke a tackle for the first time in so many games!!

This is the best game of wet-weather rugby i've seen all season.

2010 Blues 21-33 Stormers
2009 Stormers 8-14 Blues
2008 Blues 17-14 Stormers
2007 Stormers 33-20 Blues
2006 Blues 32-15 Stormers
2005 Stormers 24-37 Blues
2004 Stormers 15-33 Blues
2003 Stormers 8-36 Blues
2002 Blues 25-6 Stormers
2001 Stormers 12-26 Blues
2000 Blues 18-39 Stormers
1999 Stormers 37-23 Blues
1998 Blues 74-28 Stormers
1997 Not Played
1996 Blues 48-30 Stormers​

this is wrong because i remember the Stormers thrashed the Blues in 2004. i'm sure they've thrashed the blues at home a few times too, we seem to play too loosely against them, seems to be happening again​

O crap nooooooooooo this is the luck of the bounce no way

Ridiculous errors going on here tonight. Defensively the two teams are playing like school boys.
Lucky bounce of the ball leading to Munro's try.

This is the best game of wet-weather rugby i've seen all season.

Agreed. The Super rugby teams don't seem to respond as well to wet weather, but this game is a treat right now.
And with that successful penalty from the stormers they are within 7 points...and i win my bet.

Stupid Januarie.
He was **** at the Ospreys, how on earth is he first choice for a team like the stormers?

this is wrong because i remember the Stormers thrashed the Blues in 2004. i'm sure they've thrashed the blues at home a few times too, we seem to play too loosely against them, seems to be happening again

You're right. Made a mistake there... 23-51 was the result in 2004. Will adjust it immediately

Lol!
This game is chaotic now.
Aimless kicking and wild passes have become the standard for the last 10 mins of the game! Haha!

I agree, Janurarie is not running the game well at all. Saying that the stormers maul might just do this.

Burger was asking did they have penalty advantage. Doesn't sound like he was confident.

This is down to aimless kicking by the Blues, just giving away possession

That was as hard as TMO calls get. In the end probably the right call was made.

What a win this is the best game in rain defnatly my gosh what a game.

Stormers win it in the dying seconds. Congrats to the Capies