• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Tipping Comp 2009

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 10 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dale will join and smash all the nsw waratahs scum that are tipping as well.[/b]

Hah! just noticed that all the wallabies in your sig are also waratahs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Jan 23 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 10 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dale will join and smash all the nsw waratahs scum that are tipping as well.[/b]

Hah! just noticed that all the wallabies in your sig are also waratahs.
[/b][/quote]

the sigs supposed to focus on the brilliance of rocky, who's from Queensland. But I noticed both your players in your sig are from the Brumbies.. closet brumbies fan?

Ahahah i'm one of those peace loving tossers that supports all Australian teams and just wants everyone to get along.

23 tippers signed up so far with 10 days left.

Good to see you about again kaftka, hopefully you stick around for the duration of the competition.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 3 2009, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
23 tippers signed up so far with 10 days left.

Good to see you about again kaftka, hopefully you stick around for the duration of the competition.[/b]

Pah... I reckon I'd only need to be around for half of it to win. :D

When is the first official tipping beginning? I'm going on holiday tonight, so toady is my last day to cast my predictions! Are all the contestants in?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Feb 5 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When is the first official tipping beginning? I'm going on holiday tonight, so toady is my last day to cast my predictions! Are all the contestants in?[/b]

Cast your tips my brother, there's no lock in time for competitors that affects tipping early.

OMG i said toady instead of today! Best typo ever! Anyway, here goes... My first prediction for Super14 2009:

Brumbies 13+
Blues -12
Lions -12
Crusaders 13+
Waratahs -12
Stormers -12 :ph34r:
Bulls 13+

Couple of upsets there i know, and i think there are some close games this weekend, so let the games begin!

Latest posts