• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Tipping Comp 2010

M

melon

<div align='center'>
Super14Logo_310_332191b.jpg
</div>

<div align='center'>Register your interest and tips here. The first round kicks on Friday 12th February, so get in.

Scoring will be based on a winner and margin system. The margin will be -12/13+/draw. You may tip the score of the game or merely just chose the winner with the margin. eg.
Bulls 32 vs 12 Reds OR Bulls @ 13+

Each participant will receive +1 rep.

The winner of the competition will gain an extra +12 rep, +8 for second place, and +4 for third as well as +4 for winning the minor premiership. There will be a prize for the winner, it is yet to be determined though.

Also, +1 rep for the winner of each round.

NOTE: Tips must be in 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the first game of each round. If your tips are in late, they will be invalid. Tips will also be deemed invalid if they are entered in the wrong order as per my PMs and super14.com.

I will send a PM out to all of those involved early on in the week with the fixtures for the upcoming round.

Any questions? Send me a PM.</div>

The first round is as follows.

Blues v Hurricans
W Force v Brumbies
Cheetahs v Bulls
Crusaders v Highlanders
Reds v Waratahs
Lions v Stormers
Sharks v Chiefs

Registered tippers:
  • melon
  • Gavin
  • Jer1cho
  • Steve-o
  • stormer2010
  • Intercept King JdV
  • Woldog
  • William18
  • Miciosting
  • Nickdnz
  • ChiefsFan
  • amobokobokoboko
  • feicarsinn
  • Dexter Tauvao
  • Tomsey
  • RC
  • seanAF
  • Flux
  • ainsy
  • Juggernaut
  • Ayubbokshark
  • Dale

GET IN!!!!

I'll be sending PMs to all those who participated last year anyway, but some new faces would be good...so to speak.

Yeah, count me in. Although my season predictions will see Hurricanes unbeated all the way up to the final, and then I'll choose whoever their faceing.

Well in that case, they've interrupted their enjoyment of summer the past few years, so whats different this year?!?! BAH! They'll be here...

Actually, Schalk has been MIA for some time i think, and Wairarapa i have not seen in ages... Who was that guy that voted for the Reds EVERY WEEK? Was it Woldog? Or Dale maybe? I can't remember now...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jan 16 2010, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, count me in. Although my season predictions will see Hurricanes unbeated all the way up to the final, and then I'll choose whoever their faceing.[/b]

Hahahah love it, and fair enough just like their many useless NPC campaigns.

Can I join also please? :D

Latest posts