• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Tipping Comp 2009

M

melon

<div align='center'>Roll up, roll up, for the incredible, the amazing, the fantastical Super 14 Tipping competition for the year 2009!

337651.jpg

Register your interest and tips here. The first round kicks on Friday 13th February, so get in.

Scoring will be based on a winner and margin system. The margin will be -12/13+/draw. You may tip the score of the game or merely just chose the winner with the margin. eg.
Bulls 32 vs 12 Reds OR Bulls @ 13+

Each participant will receive +1 rep.

The winner of the competition will gain an extra +12 rep, +8 for second place, and +4 for third as well as +4 for winning the minor premiership. There will be a prize for the winner, it is yet to be determined though.

Also, +1 rep for the winner of each round.

NOTE: Tips must be in 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the first game of each round. If your tips are in late, they will be invalid. Tips will also be deemed invalid if they are entered in the wrong order as per my PMs and super14.com.

I will send a PM out to all of those involved early on in the week with the fixtures for the upcoming round.

Any questions? Send me a PM.

</div>
The first round is as follows.

Highlanders v Brumbies
W Force v Blues
Lions v Cheetahs
Crusaders v Chiefs
Hurricanes v Waratahs
Stormers v Sharks
Bulls v Reds

Registered tippers:
  • melon
  • Flux
  • Incredible Schalk
  • wairarapa_cullen
  • Fushitsusha
  • Maccaweeny
  • KZNSharksFan
  • Intercept King JdV
  • Sneaki
  • Steve-o
  • Dale
  • An Tarbh
  • Jer1cho
  • cyRil of Ospreylia
  • Vambo
  • neonols
  • ChiefsFan
  • allyoop
  • BLR
  • Haj
  • Haysie
  • kaftka
  • dawner
  • Woldog
  • all7days
  • Wellycane
  • Gavin
  • ainsy
  • LeksoRugby
  • Ickon
  • tommowins
  • Fantasy King

It took 29 minutes for the first hit last year and we managed 25 tippers, but this year we've had a hit in 11 minutes...50 tippers?!

Count me in too!

This year I'll try to pick results on who I think will win, and not who I want to win...

Although I'll probably end up picking the Waratahs to lose again each round... :lol:

Ah I can't wait, Internationals are all swell and good but nothing beats seeing your favourite players perform week in week out. Count me in man.

Yeah register me please. I've been a part of this forum for 4 years and this will be my first time joining in on this tipping comp! took long enough huh..

Thanks Melon.

I heard the 2009 tipping comp needed a winner. I'll take that burden on me.
Sign me up!

13 people signed up already!...Unfortunately though, all from Southern Hemisphere apart from An Tarbh. I know you Northerners have no taste in rugby but atleast give it a try for once!

Latest posts