Crusaders -12

Highlanders -12
Brumbies -12
Hurricanes 13+
Reds 13+
Waratahs -12
Chiefs 13+
Crusaders -12

Can't believe everyone tipped the Reds. I was the only one to gamble on tipping the Force and it paid off. I had a feeling they could win tonight meaning they'd beat all Aussie teams this season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Apr 12 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry guys (and gals?) for the lack of urgency shown by me in keeping the results up to date each week. I'm planning to get the previous 3 rounds up before the start of round 10, and for the rest of the competition stay up to date week to week, the way it should be.[/b]

:%#%#: :wall: :cryy:

Round 7 Winner - wairarapa_cullen

Standings after Round 10

Code:
                                                   ainsy...............................279
                                                   Fushitsusha.........................259
                                                   Steve-o.............................259
                                                   wairarapa_cullen....................259
                                                   Gavin...............................254
                                                   An Tarbh............................253
                                                   melon...............................251
                                                   Kaftka..............................250
                                                   tommowins...........................246
                                                   Sneaki..............................243
                                                   Dale................................232
                                                   Jer1cho.............................229
                                                   Vambo...............................226
                                                   Woldog..............................223
                                                   Incredible Schalk...................212
                                                   Flux................................209
                                                   Ickon...............................204
                                                   Intercept King JDV..................199
                                                   Haysie..............................142
                                                   Maccaweeny..........................118
                                                   ChiefsFan...........................71
                                                   Fantasy King........................43
                                                   KZNSharksFan........................33
                                                   all7days............................24

I expected a nasty drop. This year has been incredibly difficult to predict. Except of course for ye-olde psychic Ainsy.

Thanks jer1cho. Alot of luck i suppose. I actually didn't expect to be leading by that much, I thought the 3 below me were much closer. don't worry i always choke.

Latest posts