Stormers -12

Hurricanes -12
Blues -12
Crusaders +13
Sharks +13
Brumbies -12
Chiefs -12
Waratahs -12

I'm changing my tip to the Stormers -12 Thanks.

Rightio, I edited you're prediction post.
...too bad it ended in a draw :p

Hurricanes 12-

Bulls 12-

Blues 13+
Crusaders 13+
Sharks 13
Chiefs 12-
Stormers 12-

and for the second week running i dont belong in the final standings.

do you hate me?

and for the second week running i dont belong in the final standings.

do you hate me?

[/b]
I though you would have got the hint by now :p

Not to worry, they've been updated and you're up over the 300 mark!

Force -12
Blues -12
Reds -12
Sharks +13
Brumbies +13
Lions -12
Waratahs -12

EDIT - Just saw that this wasn't Page 2, as I thought, but page 19, and that the tipping comp had been going for a fair while haha! The classic case of not seeing that there was more than one page. Ah well... count me in anyway, hey? ;)

Just thinking of maybe making some changes next year.

Maybe we could make it so you pick both the margin and the total points for each team (I mean competition points).

So your pics would look like:
Hurricanes (4) Force (0) Hurricanes @ -12

It means there's more to play for and means that although I thought the Hurricanes weren't going to get a BP against the Force, I could've lost just because I picked them by only 1-12.

This does pose problems as if you lose, you generally lose by more (althouh not always).

Maybe we could trial them for next years competition? We could implement them like the ELVs :p

We could always test them in the Air New Zeland Cup of something.

Just an idea though.

Force -12
Blues -12
Reds -12
Sharks +13
Brumbies +13
Lions -12
Waratahs -12

EDIT - Just saw that this wasn't Page 2, as I thought, but page 19, and that the tipping comp had been going for a fair while haha! The classic case of not seeing that there was more than one page. Ah well... count me in anyway, hey? ;) [/b]
I suppose there's no harm in joining, but you certainly aren't going to get the +1 rep for joining ;)

Just thinking of maybe making some changes next year.

Maybe we could make it so you pick both the margin and the total points for each team (I mean competition points).

So your pics would look like:
Hurricanes (4) Force (0) Hurricanes @ -12

It means there's more to play for and means that although I thought the Hurricanes weren't going to get a BP against the Force, I could've lost just because I picked them by only 1-12.

This does pose problems as if you lose, you generally lose by more (althouh not always).

Maybe we could trial them for next years competition? We could implement them like the ELVs :p

We could always test them in the Air New Zeland Cup of something.

Just an idea though. [/b]
Keep that thought fresh ChiefsFan, and remind me (if I'm running it next year) when I start the next comp...I suppose I'll come back here to look anyway.

I like the bonus point idea. Like you said, there'd be more to play for.

<div class='quotemain'> Force -12
Blues -12
Reds -12
Sharks +13
Brumbies +13
Lions -12
Waratahs -12

EDIT - Just saw that this wasn't Page 2, as I thought, but page 19, and that the tipping comp had been going for a fair while haha! The classic case of not seeing that there was more than one page. Ah well... count me in anyway, hey? ;) [/b]
I suppose there's no harm in joining, but you certainly aren't going to get the +1 rep for joining ;)

[/b][/quote]

Haha no worries mate, that's the furthest thing from my mind at the moment anyhow!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Force -12
Blues -12
Reds -12
Sharks +13
Brumbies +13
Lions -12
Waratahs -12

[/b][/quote]

Haha no worries mate, that's the furthest thing from my mind at the moment anyhow!
[/b][/quote]

Are you still "filthy"? :unsure:

Latest posts