• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British & Irish Lions - Test 1

No advert for the game of rugby. Way too many penalties. Very stop start. Both teams taking no risks. Kak game so far lol.

Pitch looks terrible as well. Cutting up and players losing their footing. .

As long as Boks have a kicker they should always win. They have one superb one in Pollard.

I kinda disagree, the Springboks are doing what they did in the World Cup. Suffocation predominantly in massive defense and building up the pressure while ticking up the scoreboard. The coaches said they weren't going to play pretty, it's all about the win. Given that, I'm not surprised that the score is what it is, albeit maybe should be only six points down due to Beggar (Daly kick was always tough).

I'm just hoping we can keep up the steam given the Covid cases and limited game time.

Need to get Daly off, the problem is Farrell us the replacement

Sutherland still can't scrummage, LCD poor and furlong seems energised but average.

Maro best of the bunch and AWJ anonymous

Curry energised, Conan and Lawes anon

Price seems oddly panicked
Bigs average

Henshaw needs to carry with 2 hands, Daly poor

VDM ok, Watson good, Hogg some good but shaky

The entire lions team has been selected to play ball in hand. They aren't right now and are getting pumped because of it

ROG "half backs need to play with tempo"

*looks at the bench*

Yep, we're ******.

Need to get Daly off, the problem is Farrell us the replacement
Why is Daly single handedly responsible, sure he has been far from perfect, missed a pen, given one or two pens away, Lions set piece has been shocking, Henshaw butchered the lions best opportunity, don't think it's fair to put those things on him, LCD is the one that probably needs to go unless he can sort his lineout v soon.

I can see them going Farrell - Henshaw soon. Beirne and Mish need to have an impact as the other replacements won't

Why is Daly single handedly responsible, sure he has been far from perfect, missed a pen, given one or two pens away, Lions set piece has been shocking, Henshaw butchered the lions best opportunity, don't think it's fair to put those things on him, LCD is the one that probably needs to go unless he can sort his lineout v soon.
If you look at every thread all his comments are just him having a swipe at daly

Latest posts