• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Ireland, 24/02/13

Tom McGurk: and we have have Wayne Barnes to day who isn't Ireland's greatest friend..

George Hook: Barnes is nobody's greatest friend.

Love Flower of Scotland with no pipes, does give me the chills

I keep thinking I don't know how we're going to win - but then I realize 3 of our provinces are amongst the top teams in Europe.
Glasgow are decent but can't compete on two fronts and Edingburgh are just rubbish.
Theres no reason why we should lose.

Tom McGurk: and we have have Wayne Barnes to day who isn't Ireland's greatest friend..

Hahahaha fantastic!!

Edit: Love the Scottish anthem

Great run by Marshall!
Surprised Earls didn't get the offload to BOD, really looked like it was on.

Great work at the lineout by Scotland then!
Actually, on replay, that was just an absolutely gash lineout by Ryan. He'd barely started his jump by the time Hamilton had stolen it.

Another break by Marshall!

Marshall has made more breaks today than D'Arcy made in the last 18 months

Great defensive lineout work by both sides.

Glad Marshall is showing his potential.

He may look like a bairn but two great breaks........bye bye D'arcy!!

Really wasn't expecting Scotland's scrum to be on top! Thought it'd be even at best, with Ireland edging it.

Cross a huge improvement on Murray.

Good decision by Murray there.

Last edited:
Far too early for a card - not even a warning first :mellow:

Probably a bit early but Scotland have given away plent and there's being a number of advantages.

After the way he has reffed today....guess their opinions have now changed? Just goes to show, the decisions even themselves out over time as that was no yellow and there have been other "50:50" calls gone to Ireland too!!

I don't like how quickly they blow for the choke tackle/maul collapses.
Scotland could've used that ball given a couple more seconds, but Barnes gives it to Ireland instead.

Latest posts