• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWCQ] Uruguay vs. United States. 1st Leg, 22/03/14

Yes, Uruguay look to be tiring now

this is the difference now between Tier 2 teams and Tier 3 teams. All the Tier 2 teams are run as High Performance programs and have a healthy smattering of professionals to fill the holes, while not all the players play for professional teams in Europe around 2/3 do and the rest compete in top level domestic competitions and are part of high performance units so their fitness is far higher.

Some pics:

140322093614553911.jpg

140322093600659883.jpg

140322093629111840.jpg

Americans are cutting through them like butter now. The difference between professional and amateur teams is telling in 2nd half.

Yeah but is very meritorious for Uruguayans have endured it for 50 minutes at a professional rugby team. Much courage from them

Good scrum by Uruguay. Here in South America is very important the scrum, much training is that part of the game. So Argentina has brought many good forwards. Uruguay has a similar system of training, so they are dominating the USA package even though they are professionals.

intelligent try by Uruguay.

Scully went on the flank from the wing the scrum wheeled and there was huge space on the blindside because of that and was well played.

Try to Uruguay by Agustin Ormaechea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!

My Spanish is a little rusty ... what were they looking for before awarding that try to Uruguay?

Uruguay 27 - USA 27

74 minutes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Spanish is a little rusty ... what were they looking for before awarding that try to Uruguay?

I asked the same question, if you are following the ESPN in Spanish, the commentators said there was no reason to deny try for Uruguay and it was a waste of time the review

The USA have gone back to playing like they did in the first half :/

Got lucky with that knock-on.

Now scrum for USA near of the Uruguay's ingoal, 80 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts