• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWCQ] United States vs. Uruguay. 2nd Leg, 29/03/14

Wow I can't stand listening to American commentators. Lets go Uruguay!

Goal line offense still lacking for US. Yes, they are maintaining continuity but they can't punch it in. After disastrous 15mins or so of Kilifi injury, 2 yellows, and being on bad end of ref's calls, US at least staying in there still down 1 in the bin and getting some benefit from ref in open field play.

There we go, Eagles starting to get some calls their way now, Uruguay captain binned 10 for dangerous, American football safety like tackle, no attempt to wrap.

This game as a US fan is a nightmare right now, longest 40 ever, and all my worst fears coming into the series bearing fruition...

*EDIt and to add insult to injury, the US is quite possibly going to be outscored AGAIN while a man up...unreal.

Last edited:
Clever is a gobby ****er isn't he?

Exactly right from the commentators that he needs to do more to foster a better relationship with the ref.

This game as a US fan is a nightmare right now, longest 40 ever, and all my worst fears coming into the series bearing fruition...

And with that last scrum, the thing looks quite complicated.
Still 40 minutes to go, let's see how everything goes.

Eric Fry has got to be the most irritating player...can't scrum but somehow always manages to find himself in right place for tries.

Gosh, can't stand our commentators...miss Dave Sitton (RIP) and Brian Vizard. Incorrectly identify RWC as "London 2015", and seemingly have little idea about repechage, they speak with no details.

Any score updates, twitter is being rather slow? Last update I saw was 13 - 10 to Uruguay at 48 mins.

Petri in his current form is probably the worst international 9 I've ever seen. How he is still in the match boggles my mind.

Gosh, can't stand our commentators...miss Dave Sitton (RIP) and Brian Vizard. Incorrectly identify RWC as "London 2015", and seemingly have little idea about repechage, they speak with no details.

Petri is terrible, they had great momentum and he decides to take it on his own 10m from the try line... so stupid!

Eric Fry has got to be the most irritating player...can't scrum but somehow always manages to find himself in right place for tries.

He's probably been the best scrummager in the US team these last 2 games.

Latest posts