• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] France v Namibia Date: Thursday, 21 September Kick-off: 20:00 BST

I suspect Dupont will wire it and do whatever is necessary to play. Broken bones are often forgot about when talking about headshots. Only ever talk about concussions.

Pen try is the best out come, no conversion meaning time to have 1 more attack to get over a 100

Would anyone be surprised if we see Dupont stay with the squad, sit out Italy, and maybe the SF, but play the QF and Final (if there) wearing one of those legal face masks?

He's just one of those players you think it's going to take more than a fractured cheek bone to keep him off the pitch at a home world cup and probably France's best ever chance.
Nice to see Sam agreeing with me

That was just depressing.

World rugby bang on about player welfare, but then allow amateur players who are forced to quit their jobs to attend a tournament and get demolished by freaks!

Will it take a law suit of severely injured amateurs to sue world rugby before they sort this BS out?!

96-0 does not grow the game!

Ps my GF sat down pre kick off and looked at the lineup and said 'fiver says Dupont goes off injured, it's what should happen when you pick your first team to pump amateurs'

Going off NHL it looks like a cheek bone is 1-3 weeks and a jaw is a day to a month depending on whether you are willing to wire it shut or not.
Can you imagine a Frenchman drinking wine through a straw?

Latest posts