• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] France v Namibia Date: Thursday, 21 September Kick-off: 20:00 BST

Even though that's head-on-head, feels like a rugby incident where the defender just got his head in the wrong place

3-4 years ago, I'd call it a rugby incident.
But now, it's idiocy for not learning or to put your head in the wrong place. It's not particularly hardbut is particularly necessary.
It's not malicious, but brain damage doesn't care if it was malicious or, clumsy, or entirely accidental.

Looks like his nose as well? There goes the modelling career.

1695327076753.png

This blow out reminds me of the last time I ate at Taco Bell. ;)

dumb and dumber GIF

Last edited:
The only race is between France and the clock - France really should win that race, and have to be favourites to hit the century

Prediction time.

What will be the final score?

I think what happened to Dupont has reminded the rest of the French team that there's a lot more rugby in the WC on and its gotten a bit tighter and messier. First half I thought they'd hit 100 - now it'll be around 80.

Do French men own suits other than that blue and ties that blue? Like damn it looks good but it's what macron always wear and apparently it's what the rugby team wears.

Nah, I think they know that you increase your chance of injury by holding back in contact.

They're having fun, throwing it about, playing joue joue, and now have an automatic overlap.

What might slow them down is if they look to make a break with every phase, rather than earning them. Complacency, not holding back.

I stopped watching can someone please tell me what happened

I still think they'll get the century. I thought they may do it vs. 15. I definitely think they will vs. 14.

Yep. Ton's on the cards unless there's a mass Gallic shrug.

I want Namibia to score, just to see Edwards go apoplectic.

Latest posts