• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] England vs Japan (17/09/2023)

Fair to say England had the rub of the green but Japan didn't do anywhere near enough to put themselves in a position to win that game.
If they didn't knock the ball on in handy positions weight he saying a different script here , point is tho you have to take the opportunity when it's there for you

Only when we brought Smith on and threw everything out the window for the last 5 mins when they were down a man tbf
They'd slaughter us in this state

One of the best team tries of the year was scored in that game. By us btw

I mean that crossfield was nothing less of perfection tbf , George ford again take a bow

Embarrassing game really.

Earl looked good and Smith was bright when he came on, but deary me Daly is bad and Ford is perfectly fine but that's it.

The problem seems to mostly be the gameplay, there is no way those players actively want to boot the ball away every time we get into the attacking third.

The whole "We know what it takes to win, you peasants don't" attitude with England is pretty sickening. Yeah sure if you are winning all the time then fine but you aren't. It's very Eddie Jones esque and you aren't going to win back the angry fans by claiming they know nothing about the sport.

And it took that George ford genius to not only win that game but get that BP same can be said of Toby made a try saving tackle and scored for the BP without him we were ******

I'm guessing England gameplan for every opposition, is it just kick the ball until you are in their 22 and even then kick it sometimes.

I really can't believe how bad our attack is. The premiership has some fantastic attacking rugby and yet it's all one out runners or just kicking the ball.

Well that was ugly as sin, but if you'd given me a BP win, 0 tries conceded and a 20 point margin ahead of kick off, I'd have bitten your hand off for it.

I'm sure the bookies had it at a 20 England win, which at times seemed a hell of a long way off.

I'm guessing England gameplan for every opposition, is it just kick the ball until you are in their 22 and even then kick it sometimes.

I really can't believe how bad our attack is. The premiership has some fantastic attacking rugby and yet it's all one out runners or just kicking the ball.
Yep. Embarrassingly poor in comparison to the majority of the tier 2 sides I've seen so far.

Latest posts