• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Japan vs Chile (10/09/2023)

That has to be a red if Curry's was a red.
I cant agree that we can compare the two. Completely different circumstances, the ball carrier was in the air with Curry for a start. We've all got to stop comparing and look at the individual circumstances as per the framework.

I cant agree that we can compare the two. Completely different circumstances, the ball carrier was in the air with Curry for a start. We've all got to stop comparing and look at the individual circumstances as per the framework.

That's fair.

If the refs are going to punish accidental collisions with red cards, and ruin the game, why are they not making the players wear something like a scrum cap to protect themselves and reduce the need to punish a non-egrevious offence??

I can see it as he was more receptive in the tackle. Still would have thought it was a red.

By how they're playing, you would think Japan were down a man. Before the yellow.

It doesnt have to be a current scrum cap, I said something like, modified to reduce the chance of a concussive injury
This literally doesnt and wont exist in the forseeable future. The NFL wich has unthinkable amounts of more money has been pumping money into this, and the best thing they came up with was something that marginaly imporved outcomes while wearing a helmet!

just have to accept rugby is a risky game, try your best to mitigate risks, inform everybody of the risks, and if they want to play then that is fine.

Latest posts