• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Semi Final: New Zealand - Australia (16-10-2011, 21:00)

He's a joke alright. I can't believe Robbie still has faith in him. The man is an enigma. Berrick Barnes I think would've been better at fly half. Sometimes, you just need a steady hand steering the ship.

I'm bloody stoked though the All Blacks won. We played bloody well.

Bring on the French!

He reminds me of a poor man's, begger's Carlos Spencer. He produces the odd 2 minutes of brilliance topped with 78 mintues fumbles and missed tackles. Not to mention the Wallabies have to play him out of position on defense.

Haha!
Just saw a great tweet,

"Did anyone notice there were a lot of cocks in that game? Pocock, Woodcock, Quade Cooper..."

saw an even better one, "come on wallabies rape the kiwis like they rape our welfare system"

Lets be honest here france need to play a physical game to win which they dont like

I feel they will try to play flair rugby against new zealand which wont work because dagg, S B williams and jane will be on top

I think sunny has to play against france

Lets be honest here france need to play a physical game to win which they dont like

I feel they will try to play flair rugby against new zealand which wont work because dagg, S B williams and jane will be on top

I think sunny has to play against france

It's a good thing you're not the coach.

I'm not cocky at all. The French are unpredictable.

You might as well roll dice on the final. If France shows up and performs they're perfectly capable of beating us. If they don't, the final might end up 40-0.

You never know what to expect from the French, and that makes me nervous. Still, ecstatic about this result. I'll just revel in this win for now, I can worry about the final later.

I'm totally with what you are saying Trish, I can feel one of the feet of that great ape that's been on our backs for so long, finally taking that first step to get off our backs ... the French will bring their best game for the final, i'm sure ... but the Wallabies never gave up, and gave us the game we all expected, despite having very little ball, or the play go their way.

for me, i'll remember Pat McCabe coming on and off the field with blood bins etc ... he never gave up

... Well done All Blacks, but hats off to you Australia :)

... I know it's not the final, I know the All Blacks dominated this game, amd they need to deliver next week as well, but the score and stats don't indicat

Remind again, the justification of leaving out Giteau from the world cup.

To me, France don't really deserve to be in the final. They,ve played pretty bad recently(with the exception of the quarter final against England).

Regardless, i have no doubt that they will play their best rugby of the season come game day. The French always seem to step up in the playoffs(although they didn't do to well yesterday against Wales) which makes for some great matches.

I'm pretty confident at the moment but not cocky.

Hoping the All Blacks FINALLY win another world cup.

He reminds me of a poor man's, begger's Carlos Spencer. He produces the odd 2 minutes of brilliance topped with 78 mintues fumbles and missed tackles. Not to mention the Wallabies have to play him out of position on defense.

Yeah, that is how I think of Cooper too. I think Spencer was a little bit more sollid than Cooper but Cooper has more natural talent. Honestly, Cooper is bloody arrogant but I think you will see him develop into a decent player. Australia shouldn't discard him anyway.

Enjoyed the game. Great play by Dagg, lovely try by Nonu. Weepu didn't really had his bets day when kicking, but what a playmaker he is. Loved that Kahui tackle on Cooper.

Yeah, that is how I think of Cooper too. I think Spencer was a little bit more sollid than Cooper but Cooper has more natural talent. Honestly, Cooper is bloody arrogant but I think you will see him develop into a decent player. Australia shouldn't discard him anyway.

Well the truth is that he was baggage in this squad. He produced zip throughout the whole tournament.

Don't bother turning up France next week, passion or not , you guys will finish second by 30-40 points, game over.......

Awesome, awesome game. None of the players had a bad game (I'm not including SBW he didn't play in the game) and Kaino and Jane were immense. Kaino tackle on Ioane was just brilliant, it looked like Ioane was going to score for all money and Kaino not only stopped his momentum but lifted and pushed him back a couple of meters.

Hard luck Australia. Once Cooper stopped messing up every single one of your attacking opportunities you guys did look good on attack. Unfortunately for you the All Blacks just starved you of possession and territory. Don't know why the Aussies kicked so much though. Kudos for the hard fought game.

Bring on France! I'm sure the All Blacks know this already but they can never ever take France lightely, they are such a topsy turvy team. Though if we play like we did today, we'll definitely be able to finally get our hands on that 'little cup'.