• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russian rugby

As far as I know in Sochi recently changed the cover at the stadium "South-Sport", in Moscow there is no stadium in Krasnoyarsk can be very cold.

We January-February, there are severe frosts. In Krasnodar, at least a strong likelihood that there will be + temperature.;)

It would be nice to announce this issue with some time before, I am pretty sure Russian Union knew about that change of cover; it would make you a better host and although you never were a good host it's worth trying because otherwise it is very unlikely to gain our respect; personally I would have rejected the movement on another pitch and asked to play the match on a neutral ground but Romanian Rugby Federation are just too gentlemen like to appeal to such low but lawfully requests.

Hopefully we will trash you, again, if you won't poison the food...again.

It would be nice to announce this issue with some time before, I am pretty sure Russian Union knew about that change of cover; it would make you a better host and although you never were a good host it's worth trying because otherwise it is very unlikely to gain our respect; personally I would have rejected the movement on another pitch and asked to play the match on a neutral ground but Romanian Rugby Federation are just too gentlemen like to appeal to such low but lawfully requests.

Hopefully we will trash you, again, if you won't poison the food...again.
You will play on the field is not worse than yours Stadionul National de Rugby in Bucharest. Replacement venue provided the match of the championship regulations, otherwise you will certainly be protested what you are great masters.

Russia (if you do not know!) Will hold the World Cup in 2018 football and a lot of stadiums or is cost or repaired, including the stadium in Sochi.

However, you can opt out and you will be forfeited. This will save you some money.

As for your false "food poisoning" then we say in Russia "bad dancer prevent his balls" ...:cool:

The next match of the Russian national team will take place on February 28 in Krasnodar at the stadium "Trud".

Entrance to the stadium will be free.

According to the regulations of the tournament Rugby Federation Russia can hold matches within 150 kilometers from the international airport, so move the match from Sochi to Krasnodar has every right to.

I will give you a few photos of the stadium which plays rugby team "Kuban" and will be held this match.

rugby_kuban_b(54)__0t3xf7t.jpg

rugby_kuban_b(59)__9h9snsl.jpg

rugby_kuban-bulava_b(19)__zcm85ou.jpg

rugby_kuban-strela_b__nhcj7t2.jpg

This stadium in Sochi.

media_preview

:cool:

In September 2013 took place in Moscow on the 90th anniversary of the game of rugby in Russia.

It is believed that the first rugby match was played in 1923, although in the book "Sport in Soviet Society" there is a more ancient information about it.

It says that rugby in Russia brought the Scot Hopper, who worked in Moscow. However, his attempts were quickly suppressed by the police in 1886; the game was considered too rough and incite people to riots and demonstrations.

In the USSR championship in 1936 - 39, after World War II were held several championships in Moscow and some cities.

In 1949, rugby has been banned in the Soviet Union as the game "does not correspond to moral principles of the Soviet people."

Better would have banned football!

USSR championships were resumed in 1966 after the creation of the Rugby Federation in 1967 were held regularly.

This match was planned as a match between the Russian and foreign players of the Russian championship, but in the end recaps received mixed.

The match was played at the stadium "Slava" in Moscow, this is the best rugby stadium in the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Saturday in Krasnodar will be the match between the teams of Russia and Romania.

Lineup Russian team.

1. Novoselov -2. Selsky - 3. Zykov

4. Antonov - 5. Ostrikov

6. Temnov (k) - 8. Gresev - 7. Butenko

9. Shcherban

10. Gysin -11. Kurashov - 12. Rudenko - 13. Gerasimov - 14. Babaev

15. Artemyev

Substitutes: Korshunov, Volkov, Ig.retsov, Fat.ahov, Garb.uzov, Yagudin, O.trokov, Kushnarev.

Most fear that the match will come fans of football clubs Krasnodar.

Weather in Krasnodar good to be + 10. In Russia this winter warm was in late February in Moscow was already + weather.

Wishes to see the match welcome here.

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...Rossija___Rumynija_Kubok_jevrope jskih_nacij

And this is the city of Krasnodar.

The match will take place on February 28 at 13:55 Moscow time.:russian_ru:

Well, unfortunately I can't visit right now Krasnodar but is there any chance to see a TV broadcast somewhere?

Well, unfortunately I can't visit right now Krasnodar but is there any chance to see a TV broadcast somewhere?

On the TV show will not exactly match, but Rugby Federation has promised to organize a broadcast on the Internet.

This is not due to the fact that we played against Romania, Georgia will not show too likely.

Tomorrow I will throw off the link. The match will take place within 17 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

We write that your coach visa to Russia did not get that you have written on this subject?

On the TV show will not exactly match, but Rugby Federation has promised to organize a broadcast on the Internet.

This is not due to the fact that we played against Romania, Georgia will not show too likely.

Tomorrow I will throw off the link. The match will take place within 17 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

We write that your coach visa to Russia did not get that you have written on this subject?

As someone said on another forum, it is unlikely to have a broadcast of rugby game from Russia, they pretend to be a world power yet they fail to do a simple sport broadcast.

I did not know that. No visa for our coach? Are you kidding?

As far as I know no foreigner from out staff is traveling in Russia but I couldn't imagine this happens because of visa...:huh:

Last edited:
As someone said on another forum, it is unlikely to have a broadcast of rugby game from Russia, they pretend to be a world power yet they fail to do a simple sport broadcast.

I did not know that. No visa for our coach? Are you kidding?

As far as I know no foreigner from out staff is traveling in Russia but I couldn't imagine this happens because of visa...:huh:

You probably think I'm lying to you when I write that rugby in Russia by popularity somewhere between curling and sporting Rockne roll?

In Russia curling and golf too rarely on the TV show.

While such information. On Sportboks broadcast will not.

Promise to the live broadcast on the site of the Rugby Federation of Russia in 14.00 and the match on TV (!) On the channel Sport in the record at 21.45.

I'll give a link.

At the expense of visas may lie, so I you know and ask.:cool:

What would be clear about rugby in Russia.

What sums of money operates Rugby Federation and professional clubs Russian Premier League.

News from February 11, 2015.

Rugby Premier League is not designed entirely in 2014 with the judges, the matches of the championship of Russia.

"Fili", "Slava" and "Bulava" are in arrears in the entry fee in the amount of 580,000 rubles.

According to the current exchange rate is 9.500 dollars.

And you ask me why the Federation can not organize a normal broadcast of tonight's game ...:cool:

Rugby is poor in all ENC countries yet everybody else can pull together to organize a broadcast, it happens even in a small country like Moldova; but yeah, Russia is a super power :cool: as for visas issue, I think is a low thing to do

Hopefully Russia will relegate soon to spare all of us of RUR methods.

Any feed available ?

Rugby is poor in all ENC countries yet everybody else can pull together to organize a broadcast, it happens even in a small country like Moldova; but yeah, Russia is a super power :cool: as for visas issue, I think is a low thing to do

Hopefully Russia will relegate soon to spare all of us of RUR methods.

Any feed available ?
Russia - a rich superpower?

Obama Did not you say that Russia - the poor regional power with economy in tatters?

You do not believe him? :lol:

Food we have very little, now go into the forest to hunt for hedgehogs.

The latest budget money Putin organized for you broadcast.

Happy viewing!:cool:

http://www.rugby.ru/slider-news/videotranslyaciya-matcha-chempionata-evropy-rossiya-rumyniya.html

Broadcast unfortunately disappeared.

Russia leveled the score - 10-10.

Denis Antonov of "Slava" Moscow - try.:bravo:

- - - Updated - - -

13 - 10

Ramil Gaysin - penalty :yahoo:

- - - Updated - - -

16 - 10 Ramil Gaysin - penalty !:bowdown:

- - - Updated - - -

16 - 13 .

Kalafetyanu penalty. :ranting:

Russia - Romania 16:13 (3:10)

What I wanted to say. It was the best game of the national team for the past 5 years.

Very much played defense. Romania was stronger in scrummaging, but on 50-55 minutes Pervukhin changed 1, 2 and 4 number and the situation has leveled off.

How much Romania has not made its replacement, I do not know.

In my opinion the use of Vasily Artemyev position fullback - a mistake.

Russia did not win in Romania 6 years so I'm glad that we finally won and returned.

Victory over Romania Russia 70% made a winner of Georgia, so Croket66 owe me a drink!

The next match against Georgia, and they are unlikely to put up the same composition as in matchaht with Germany, Portugal and Spain.

I think they put up the strongest of all.

In Georgia Russia has never won more than 20 years, so ... :cool:

Congrats, big win for Russia after 6 years. Haven't watched the second half so if you have a link with the game will be great.

Oaks did not took this game seriously and this is the consquence, a loss to a Russian side that could have been defeated.

I was very surprised by this unexpected result... Congrats to Russia

And Vladimir, no problem for the drink ;) ahah

Congrats, big win for Russia after 6 years. Haven't watched the second half so if you have a link with the game will be great.

Oaks did not took this game seriously and this is the consquence, a loss to a Russian side that could have been defeated.

Russia has also played the strongest team.

I think that Romania is lost when you do not become seeks an try at the end of the first half, and began to beat the penalty.

Romania could leave the halftime break at 14 - 3 in their favor.

And in the second half did the opposite, but our scrummaging withstood the onslaught.

I do not know why, but Romania did not make substitutions and its advantage in scrummaging disappeared.

There is a very bad record in the second half.

- - - Updated - - -

I was very surprised by this unexpected result... Congrats to Russia

And Vladimir, no problem for the drink ;) ahah

I look forward to your surprise and after the game in Tbilisi!

Then, you will have two drinks )))

:lol:

In the coaching staff of the Russian national team came in as a consultant to work with strikers 33-year-old Englishman James Buckland

During his career, the player had to play Buckland 2004 -2012 in clubs as "Leicester Tigers," "London Irish" and "Wasps".:declare:

bucksweb12385_rdax_620x330_80.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here, but Sale Sharks u23 side will play Krasny Yar on 20th April at Heywood Road, Sale.

We have decent enough links with Russian Rugby through Steve Diamond's time out there, and Maxim/Vadim Cobilas both used to play for Krasny Yar, and Andrei Ostriov for the national side.

Latest posts