• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland - 04/02/2012, 15:00

You guys almost convinced me I was wrong but, after double-checking, the guy Lewsey owned in 2007 was Damien Traille. It was Poitrenaud against Wasps though (2004, Rob Howley scoring).

(If I'm misundestanding the discussion this might get embarrassing)

I've said it before: I like Poitrenaud as a centre, or as a fullback in a longer championship (as the top 14) where he has enough time to compensate his "Poitrenades" with his usual brilliance. He makes me nervous when playing 15 for France or in a knockout game for Toulouse.

You guys almost convinced me I was wrong but, after double-checking, the guy Lewsey owned in 2007 was Damien Traille. It was Poitrenaud against Wasps though (2004, Rob Howley scoring).

(If I'm misundestanding the discussion this might get embarrassing)

I've said it before: I like Poitrenaud as a centre, or as a fullback in a longer championship (as the top 14) where he has enough time to compensate his "Poitrenades" with his usual brilliance. He makes me nervous when playing 15 for France or in a knockout game for Toulouse.

I agree with all of this, and you are right about Traille also

he was also the form player in the Top 14 along with Nyanga and Vosloo during the World Cup period

i+always+hear+quot+good+news+everyone+quot+in+Dr.+farnsworth+s+voice+_5df434a6cf3b4bd8aef61c52bc0b9ca8.jpg

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/six-nations/irish-news/back-in-three-weeks-talisman-odriscoll-set-for-shock-early-return-3038536.html

C
oming soon...Drico!

Last edited:
Very little excitement surrounding this match. The postponement really took the bite out of it.
I'm bloody excited! 2 awesome rugby teams head to head in a long awaited class at the prestigious Stade de France in Paris!?!! Bring it on!!! :) Allez les Bleus!!

It is going to be....TOUGH.
I honestly think nobody really is certain about the outcome of this at all....what a huge mystery this game represents...

Great hit by Healy if Clerc is injured thank God with his record.

Ireland's maul turnovers are something to admire, unless it's your team playing them, then it's just annoying!

Sexton's going to get ruined at some point today after giving it "all that" to Rougerie

Line speed and flooding the breakdown has been good so far hopefully we can keep it up.

EDIT: Shocker of a kick there.

Fixed that for you :lol:

Irish scrum gone well so far.

:lol:

A little off topic, but what position do/ did you play?

To put this on topic, I am going to say that Pearson is a brilliant ref who rarely gets decisions wrong.

Edit where necessary...

Latest posts