• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland - 04/02/2012, 15:00

Yeah jaujau! Just have some faith for once in your life you pessimistic old sod! :p

Strangely he's only 16. Also Clercs record against Ireland is ridiculous what is it something like 7 tries in 8 games or is it 8 in 9?

Strangely he's only 16. Also Clercs record against Ireland is ridiculous what is it something like 7 tries in 8 games or is it 8 in 9?
Oh so he's pessimistic beyond his years then!:) yeah it's 8 in 9 games, that man sure knows how to scores tries!

Oh so he's pessimistic beyond his years then!:) yeah it's 8 in 9 games, that man sure knows how to scores tries!

I actually predicted Ireland to beat Australia in the World Cup but the two losses against Wales really knocked whatever faith I had in the team out. I wasn't really pessimistic I just stated Poitrenaud and Clerc always play well against Ireland, which is true.

I actually predicted Ireland to beat Australia in the World Cup but the two losses against Wales really knocked whatever faith I had in the team out. I wasn't really pessimistic I just stated Poitrenaud and Clerc always play well against Ireland, which is true.

I think you only predicted it because I had been for the best part of a year and you eventually came over.

Oh so I was saying it for over a year. I'm more amazing than I thought.

Last edited:
I think we've got our wires crossed somehow buddy I was actually saying jaunard06 was pessimistic :mellow: no harm done though. I actually think what your saying is true :)

Last edited:
I think we've got our wires crossed somehow buddy I was actually saying jaunard06 was pessimistic :mellow: no harm done though. I actually think what your saying is true :)

So you agree I'm more amazing than I thought? Good man.

Well personally I think you're excellent big ginger. In fact you're my role model

Who is 16 ?? Don't understand what you guys are talking about.
For the rest that's your point of view, I would rather say that you're utterly optimistic, and Lievremont, Guy Noves and PSA are then furiously pessimistic because they also don't take Poitrenaud as first choice.

Last edited:

Latest posts