• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Round 5

Damn it JdP! Doont you care at about peoples fantasy teams?!

I cant watch it as im out the country what happened?
Latched onto the ball carrier and collided with a defender shoulder to head
Nothing in it at all but they seemed it worse than it was because he was offside as well as the collision. Softest red you'll see, but by the laws I guess it's right.

Well stuffed Tigers , Tigers looking clueless don't like to dish teams but GM and team of coaches need to look at themselves first.

Does anyone know if any of the betting sites still show the non BT- televised games .Betfair were showing them last year but that seems to have stopped.

It's moved over to BetUK now.

https://www.premiershiprugby.com/partner/betuk/

Now you have to actually bet on the match rather than just having £5 on your account. I haven't used it so no idea about quality or how much you have to bet, but I imagine it'll still be a tiny screen.

Pretty much me today
hqdefault.jpg

Hepburn making a huge change to the Exeter scrum.

Thank god he did. The first half was just reset after reset, absolutely awful. Moon was having all sorts of problems.
O' Flaherty had another cracking game . One of the players of the season so far.
LCD had good game , made a great try saving tackle

Well stuffed Tigers , Tigers looking clueless don't like to dish teams but GM and team of coaches need to look at themselves first.

Honestly Leicester are just a mess. This is also after a lot of talk about going back to basics and having an intense pre-season, yet nothing's changed. How long before the club as a whole admit there are problems right across the board and it's not just one aspect?

Honestly Leicester are just a mess. This is also after a lot of talk about going back to basics and having an intense pre-season, yet nothing's changed. How long before the club as a whole admit there are problems right across the board and it's not just one aspect?

I feel Bath and Tigers are suffering from similar sort of issues. 2 clubs with a long history yet don't seem to be very professional in how they go about managing the clubs at the moment and it's catching up. Both have class players and are massively under performing.

I feel Bath and Tigers are suffering from similar sort of issues. 2 clubs with a long history yet don't seem to be very professional in how they go about managing the clubs at the moment and it's catching up. Both have class players and are massively under performing.

I also feel both are far too protective of those associated with club and almost cronyism by promoting those who have been with the club for a long time. Murphy has been part of the coaching staff since Leicester started their decline. Even when they were scrapping top 4 for successive years, it wouldn't have taken many points difference in a few games for that to have changed. While I don't think Matt O'Connor was the answer, he certainly seems to have taken most of the blame and yet nothings changed, if anything it's worse. I've said it before I'm never a fan of promoting from within, especially when the side is struggling and especially for a coach who is unproven. Both clubs need to be shaken up and it's not going to happen whilst they keep those who have contributed to the current culture.

Tigers' problems obviously run deep, but today was yet another confirmation that you can't win with a crap set piece.

Good to see chief's back in the top 2 but tiday any of Bristol, Lirish or Gloucester could take it from us.

Good to see chief's back in the top 2 but tiday any of Bristol, Lirish or Gloucester could take it from us.
Heeeyoo... although that was damn close and at least 1 dropped point, probably 2 due to a below par performance. LI were good for the draw though, well deserved. Disrupted us so well.

Mostly home wins one would guess.

So probably be 4 away wins and a draw to boot.
My usual bets go to pot.
Well my bet of 4 home wins and a draw played out plenty .
First win of any amount for a while.

Dombrandt had some good moments against Glaws.

His kicking game needs some work but at least he regathered.

First visit to Sixways on Saturday, Sale were cruising until stupid deserved sending off. Points thrown away.

Nah, I reckon it'll be Tigers
Haha.

Its been a while since a "big" club got relegated. Both Quins and Saints bounced back, but that's now a decade ago and things have changed. In the current climate, what impact would relegation have on one of the traditional powerhouses - Tigers or Wasps if they were to drop? As we've seen, money helps, but if its not spent well it can cause more problems than it solves.

At the other end of the table it will be pretty humiliating for Chiefs if they don't win the ***le. Although just noticed that the points diff between 1st and 4th last year was 30 points - surely Sarries can't make up enough ground to get into the play offs?

Latest posts