• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Controversy in the skeet shooting shoot off
Judges said Team GB shooter hit one missed one but the slowmo replay shows two hits, but there's no video review system anymore

Brit woman apparently robbed in the skeet shoot out, gets silver

Brit woman apparently robbed in the skeet shoot out, gets silver
Definitely robbed the skeet cleat breaks into two pieces. And they didn't even struggle to find a replay that showed it.

Definitely robbed the skeet cleat breaks into two pieces. And they didn't even struggle to find a replay that showed it.
Crazy that the judgement comes down to two judges going off their eyesight, not even a pair of binoculars
Considering they digitised the "pull" command surely the skeets could have a sensor in to see if they've been....hit by a massive shotgun!

women's cycling is starting now. Lesson to urban organizers to just choose some narrow roads and a couple hills and you'll have a good race. Couple crashes so far but attacks are just starting now.

Crazy that the judgement comes down to two judges going off their eyesight, not even a pair of binoculars
Considering they digitised the "pull" command surely the skeets could have a sensor in to see if they've been....hit by a massive shotgun!
Well the sensor would be obliterated on most shots...so it's probably a cost thing.

Not to bring VAR when you normally have it is madness though.

Discovery+ player has the crashes marked out on the road cycling race timeline, like they do with tries/penalties in the rugby coverage, so I can go back and watching people stacking it haha

I'm a little bit irritated with TeamGB this year, all my life GB have had predominantly white outfits, this year there are all dark blue, a colour I more associate with France, Italy and the US

I keep looking for our athletes and pick out the wrong one because of this

3 Brits on the leading group of the cycling 23k to go

Last edited:

Latest posts