• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Congratulations India - fully deserved backs-against-the-wall win

Congratulations India - fully deserved backs-against-the-wall win
Have I missed something? The panty shootout hasn't been shown in the BBC and there no result on the Olympics website yet.

Have I missed something? The panty shootout hasn't been shown in the BBC and there no result on the Olympics website yet.
Nope. I can't see us winning a shoot out.
We've proven pretty inept in front tof goal all tournie, whilst the I dian goalie is the best in the world.
On top of that, all the momentum and all the confidence is with India.

What might swing it for us is that India will need to bring a defender in to shoot before us.

Freddie Crittenden (USA hurdler) just jogged the whole race - 18.27s. Strange

Turns out he did so he can be in the repepchage and have more time to reocver as he's got a slight muscle issue.

Dressage is the worst...the commentators give zero explanation of what is being scored and where points are getting won or lost.
My dog disagrees - doesn't care about the commentators.
Dressage isn't a sport, and quite honestly, I'm not sure it's still in the olympics.

Tennis shouldn't be in the Olympics (or at least, should be 5 sets), but this is epic

Did anyone hear one of the female BBC presenters use the term "your man brain" yesterday? It might have been Clare Balding or Rebecca Adlington talking to Mark Foster but can't recall who said it.

Can imagine the fallout if it has been the other way around

Did anyone hear one of the female BBC presenters use the term "your man brain" yesterday? It might have been Clare Balding or Rebecca Adlington talking to Mark Foster but can't recall who said it.

Can imagine the fallout if it has been the other way around
What did Foster say to provoke it? Context is everything.

Probably Adlington she's been poor at times.

What did Foster say to provoke it? Context is everything.

Probably Adlington she's been poor at times.

I didn't see it but was in the other room and heard it in the background. I don't recall anything provocative being said in advance.

I'll have a quick look online to see if it's mentioned on any websites.

Do we really HAVE to watch the shooting?
Can't we watch the tennis instead, he'll, even gold would be more entertaining!

Latest posts