• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Stunning last leg by the Dutch girl, walked past the leading 3

They seemed to be adding "events to increase medal counts", mens and womens relays and now as in the last Olympics mixed relays (to be fair we got gold last time in the mixed triathlon)

They seemed to be adding "events to increase medal counts", mens and womens relays and now as in the last Olympics mixed relays (to be fair we got gold last time in the mixed triathlon)
They decreased the medal counts to add the mixed relays. Personally I think they are great.

2 DSQs in the final at swimming 200m Medlay. Don't think I've seen a DSQ is swimming before this year.

They decreased the medal counts to add the mixed relays. Personally I think they are great.
allows them to decrease the amount of athletes at the games while only diminishing the amount of events somewhat. I think they are a bit of false advertising but there is nothing wrong with them by themselves.

allows them to decrease the amount of athletes at the games while only diminishing the amount of events somewhat. I think they are a bit of false advertising but there is nothing wrong with them by themselves.
I dunno about false advertising. It's a bit of fun.

Although the swimming mixed medley is an insane tactical battle. 4 strokes but the women have to any 2. That's cool in my book and my kinda jam in sport.

If you add events I fail to understand how that reduces medal count, unless other events have excluded

Are they saying there is a dry line in this 100m?

Neita 4th in 100, been a while since we have been that far up

Congrats to the St Lucian

Latest posts