• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

golf is close, women's road race, men's tennis, a few more swimming, and some glory boy and girl athletics all happening tomorrow.

golf is close, women's road race, men's tennis, a few more swimming, and some glory boy and girl athletics all happening tomorrow.
In the golf, Fleetwood is lying 3rd at -13 one off the leaders on -14, McIlroy is lying 6th -10 after 3 out of 4 rounds

Just watching Khelif against the Hungarian, the Hungarian looks more masculine/butch

Battleboats really IS cool.

If you were asked to develop a new sport, that's like rugby, but without a ball, and with a risk of drowning, it would look like that.

Last edited:
imagine the length of the 22 and chucking a 7.5kg weight that far. shot putters sure are something else.

Also, I imagine they give the kayakers, surfers, bmxers, skateboarders, and rock climbers (and for when they inevitably add gravel to the olympics) a solid four weeks notice on the drug tests.

imagine the length of the 22 and chucking a 7.5kg weight that far. shot putters sure are something else.

Also, I imagine they give the kayakers, surfers, bmxers, skateboarders, and rock climbers (and for when they inevitably add gravel to the olympics) a solid four weeks notice on the drug tests.
I remember a cannadian snowboarder getting the boot for smoking canabis, an enhancing drug after winning gold.

Won his medal back when it was revealed that the IOC at the time had no policy on canabis so couldn't ban him.

The US put him on the no fly list so killed his career

The joke at the time was if canabis enhanced performance then why didn't the Jamaicans win everything.

I remember a cannadian snowboarder getting the boot for smoking canabis, an enhancing drug after winning gold.

Won his medal back when it was revealed that the IOC at the time had no policy on canabis so couldn't ban him.

The US put him on the no fly list so killed his career

The joke at the time was if canabis enhanced performance then why didn't the Jamaicans win everything.
some of the zero tolerance cycling teams (aka losers) internally ban sleeping bills but thc can't offer any performance enhancement that melatonin or Tylenol already doesn't offer.

Lol maybe it's why their sprinters are so good, they have absolutely amazing recovery abilities.

Daryll Neita qualified 4th fastest for the 100m, she's was faster in the heats

Latest posts