• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Just properly catching up on the golf now. Scheffler cemented himself as best player of the year (Schauffele had put a bit of doubt in there with two majors). Tommy Fleetwood getting 2nd in the only event where not winning is still an achievement is very him, allergic to winning. Rory beat himself with basic mistakes, no surprise. Good comp but I still feel a different format would be better. Caps off an utterly dominant year of American golf too.

Leona not on her best form and the course won't suit her massively but hopefully she goes well.

Some of these sprinters are looking like complete dickheads with their "moves"

Hinchcliffe looked so slow out of the blocks

That last slalom cross was manic!! Three fighting over the same gate

Some good times in the 100s, hopefully the final goes even further because there definitely was some holding back in the first heat

Shame for Reekie,
All hanging on Hodgkinson now

Edit: Easy - looked like she was jogging up until that final stretch

Last edited:
Is this classical music in stadium?
Don't think I've seen races to music before

Is this classical music in stadium?
Don't think I've seen races to music before
I know they play music during endurance speed skating if they expect it to be quiet. So during the pandemic they would blast music. I wonder if they thought the semi final miles would me rather tame.

Edit: this Australian high jumper is clearly a cult leader and she makes me uncomfortable

Does surprise me, with margins so insanely fine, that they run with jewellery, long hair etc
You'd have thought they'd want to be as light/streamlined as possible - could an earring cause 0.005s of drag?

Latest posts