• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final 2022/23: Leinster Rugby v Stade Rochelais

Need POM for leadership/ balls

Leinster are soft, Ireland aren't

I think Leinster need a Hansen as much as a POM tbh. For all their brilliantly talented backs they have no real second playmaker who can step in and add pace to their game when they're not winning the collisions up front. I think the balance that Farrell has found with the Irish side is possibly what's lacking in the big games with Leinster.

How would the Irish contingent feel about 6. Conan 8. Doris?
For Leinster I'm not sure Conan could command the 6 jersey. I think Baird will probably take it over the next few seasons if he continues on this trajectory.
For Ireland POM is needed for his ability to he annoying as **** to opposition and spoiling lineouts/getting a good scrap going.

Easy hammer Leinster but few observations. Not being hard on Ross Byrne but I think he is after alipping back in to the pile of who's back up to Sexton. He didnt show leadership and even the kick to corner near end from pen. 1. Should have took 3 but also should have been better kick.
Think Ryan was huge loss for maul defence.
Conan was very good but agree Doris is a better 8 and think last week caught VdF and Conan.

On other hand ROG is 1 cute hoor

Peyper should not be allowed near a rugby field ever again.

(Not reading this thread as I am watching the match atm without knowing the result)

apparently there was a scuffle at half time that is being investigated. Not really surprising if you have two teams that have faced each other three years in a row in either a final or semi-final.

Bottler - 2 years too long in Dublin in hindsight, I called it a year ago.
Leinster fans reading England threads from 2015

Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

Leinster scared to maintain pressure, despite being at home. Rubbish.

Latest posts