• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flannery also out?

Literally what I thought when I saw that 5 minutes ago.

Thats Flannery, Shanklin, Quinlan (I presume), O'Leary so far. Have I missed anyone?

Ross Ford now yeah?

f*** sake! :(

seriously the Lions have brought nothing but bad news, and a 3-0 hammering isn't going to make it any better, what is the point?

Sad news for Flannery really, though means that common sense might prevail and that Ross Ford will go, as he should've done in the first place!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ May 20 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

seriously the Lions have brought nothing but bad news, and a 3-0 hammering isn't going to make it any better, what is the point?[/b]
I've made a new sig for you...
munsterlions.jpg

:huh:

He probably should have gone, but not instead of Flannery. :(

Same goes for Blair, should have gone, but not instead of O'Leary.

Seriously, after a long season players need rest, how many more injuries will be shipped by the 5th of July?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SmokeyMonkey @ May 20 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ May 20 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seriously the Lions have brought nothing but bad news, and a 3-0 hammering isn't going to make it any better, what is the point?[/b]
I've made a new sig for you...
munsterlions.jpg

:huh:
[/b][/quote]

I was going to make one for you, but the Dragons don't have any Lions.

(low blow, I'm sorry but I'm very ****** off at the moment.)

Best may pip Ford. no harm ahving another leader on tour. He is also in a good vein of form.

I dunno. Best did just become Ireland captain for the Ireland tour, I'd say he'd be thrilled but Deccie would most likely be less pleased. I think hes the best hooker we have left in these Isles and if he goes I could see him starting but maybe thats me throwing on a pair of green tinted glasses

No, in an indeal world I'd have both Flannery and Ford.

Best isn't as good as Ford, not by a long shot.

With huge bias I'm going with Ford.

At this rate this could be the highest Scots representation in years!

Well if they don't want to go with Ford I'm sure we could send Dougie Hall *sniggers*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (g6mcg @ May 20 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At this rate this could be the highest Scots representation in years![/b]
Unintentionally!!!

Lets hope for Mossy *cough* :p

Oh c'mon guys, we're going to lose anyway so why not send Dylan Hartley along instead?

At least we'll have a good ten minute brawl in the first test if he is in the starting XV...

Dylan Hartley, Nathan Hines, O' Connel, O'Callaghan - there's a line up for a scrap if ever I saw one.

Our hookers don't look in good nick now at all.

The worst injury so far in terms of how it will affect the squad because Flannery was a definite starter (no offence to the other lot ;)).

It'll obviously be Best/Ford now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (g6mcg @ May 21 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At this rate this could be the highest Scots representation in years![/b]
More Scots? The Lions need more England wors munchers! Good players overlooked, right on form.

I heard that Cardiff hooker Gareth Williams is on the stand-by list for the Lions. He should be in with a shout because he's been one of the better hookers in Britain this season. He's a lot better than Rees, so I don't see why he shouldn't go!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ May 20 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sad news for Flannery really, though means that common sense might prevail and that Ross Ford will go, as he should've done in the first place![/b]

not over Flannery though and it still doesn't excuse the fact that he can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. Only solace is that the Saffas are dropping like flies as well.

I'd call up Best personally.

Latest posts