• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

reports coming out that Bowe is out of the tour

Yeah he can run to the gain line, if only he didn't start 20 meters behind it :p. Madigan has been overall more impressive, and adds a lot in terms of hair. and when I saw Flood (I actually watched a lot of Tigers games for some reason) he was good, and ran the show quite well. He mainly stands up as a kicking option, which with Halfpenny at 15 isn't that crucial. Haven't seen enough of Biggar to comment. You're right though, we may as well bring someone who can run hard, and attack the line. I don't think we have anyone who can float a pass like Sexton can though, and if we lose him we're ****ed.

ftfy.

Madigan got pro12 out half of the year and Leinster's player of the season so I think he's probably outshone Jackson overall this season. For me Biggar usually just does his job well and nothing more, obviously there are exceptions to this but if Sexton wasn't ok I'd want Madigan in to get the centers moving and bring a big running threat himself, he's also been on unbelievable place kicking form this season, I'd probably have him kicking ahead of Sexton.

ftfy.

Madigan got pro12 out half of the year and Leinster's player of the season so I think he's probably outshone Jackson overall this season. For me Biggar usually just does his job well and nothing more, obviously there are exceptions to this but if Sexton wasn't ok I'd want Madigan in to get the centers moving and bring a big running threat himself, he's also been on unbelievable place kicking form this season, I'd probably have him kicking ahead of Sexton.
Come here you little weasel, Don't you edit my post. Also we were supposed to go to the gym, for a 5 minute stairmaster, and 40 minutes of sitting session? You know what ducking out means?
OT, most of what I've seen of Jackson shows he's a talented player, and a good running outhalf, but he needs to sort out how deep he runs, and learn to manage his backline. I wouldn't pick him.

Latest posts