• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bledisloe Cup: Match 2 - New Zealand vs. Australia (17/08/2019)

I like how Aus are now the best team in the world..kind of forgetting that they got smashed against a South african B side three weeks prior to this game.

I like how Aus are now the best team in the world..kind of forgetting that they got smashed against a South african B side three weeks prior to this game.
They definitely are not.

That said, a) it was at altitude and b) it wasnt our best team by any stretch either.

Also, your record loss was to this team so.i wouldnt rag on them too badly.

They definitely are not.

That said, a) it was at altitude and b) it wasnt our best team by any stretch either.

Also, your record loss was to this team so.i wouldnt rag on them too badly.

Tom Banks, Dane Haylett-Petty, Tevita Kuridrani, Samu Kerevi, Reece Hodge, Bernard Foley, Nic White, Isi Naisarani, Michael Hooper (captain), Lukhan Salakaia-Loto, Rory Arnold, Izack Rodda, Sekope Kepu, Folau Fainga'a, James Slipper. Reserves: Jordan Uelese, Harry Johnson-Holmes, Taniela Tupou, Rob Simmons, Jack Dempsey, Will Genia, Matt To'omua, Kurtley Beale.

Ok so only 15 out of the 23 played ............by no means

15 Warrick Gelant, 14 S'bu Nkosi, 13 Jesse Kriel, 12 Andre Esterhuizen, 11 Makazole Mapimpi, 10 Elton Jantjies, 9 Herschel Jantjies, 8 Francois Louw, 7 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 6 Rynhardt Elstadt, 5 Lood de Jager, 4 Eben Etzebeth (c), 3 Trevor Nyakane, 2 Bongi Mbonambi, 1 Beast Mtawarira.
Subs: 16 Schalk Brits, 17 Lizo Gqoboka, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Marvin Orie, 20 Marcell Coetzee, 21 Cobus Reinach, 22 Frans Steyn, 23 Dillyn Leyds.

and 7 guys from South africa that have a realistic chance of a first team pick

It would be really good if the Eden Park record gets broken. A fortress can only hold so long :D

I see Jaco Peyper is the ref , he likes us and hates the aussies

NZ by 15

AS a kiwi the thing that erks me the most

NZ only mostly rate and only know their own players . NZ herald had a picture of Franco Mostert running with the ball with the caption Franco Mostert south african centre..............

Also ask any kiwi to pick a world 15

1.joe moody
2.dane Coles
3. Franks
4.retalick

Of all the current team

Retalic and barret would make my World 15 team

NZ are beatable and that's the biggest thing all the world has realized.
AB don't have and aura anymore Aus Ireland and the boks realized this
ABs are beatable every single game.
ABs have never had an aura. thats just an excuse worldRugby makes up so y'all can dispel it every couple of years. its all in your heads. ABs dont train to improve their aura.

I want the Wallabies to win again, but beating the All Blacks twice in a row (and in New Zealand this time) is a tall order.

I really don't like how Aaron Smith plays the game... Constantly looking for a penalty, constantly got his arms up in the air, instead of working for quick ball.

ABs have woken up - two very all black tries, capitalising on any small error

NZ hooker is an absolute grub,
Just play the game, if you wanna act the hard man get in the boxing ring/octagon

You've actually gotta be stupid to try something like that these days....

If NZ don't get any cards you'd expect them to win the RWC handy, you wouldn't expect them not to get any cards though, they've been doing stupid things like that since at least the Ireland game in Chicago.

This one won't get punished because Aus have gone back to being as bad as ever though.

Latest posts